• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

soy chicano or brownpride

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what do you mean with "OUR"?? do you mean i dont belong to that people and culture???
What is it here all about just about mexicans, chicanos??? or Latinos???
Im bolivian, im camba but I still being Latino.

so what???

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
naw don't trip....your latino that's cool......i was just saying..that's what site is mostly about.....i didn't know you was bolivian so don't even trip....

latinos are more likely to unite than a white and black person tryin to assimilate with our culture...na mean..

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no no, im cool, you know I just reacted like that because, I had some bad experience with some chicanos in LA, but it doesn't mean I dont like chicanos, no I like the music, the tatooart, the gurls ;-) and many other things, and now here florida it s the same problem with black caribbeans, boricuas, dominicans and all of then.
but eveything is cool.
peace

Lil Poet

Best answers
shit, as long as Chicanos y Mexicanos are keeping it real and showing love for there raza it realy shoudn't matter que no? My opinion.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They're both good chicano forums, I personally like both of them, but I rather stay here with the BP familia.

Soychicano is just way too strict nowadays, and way too many members there. It's easy to get intimidated.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad