• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

The Devil..

El*RAIDER#69

Best answers
Think of me of the devil,
making you do all....
the things you know
you should'nt be doing.....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
was that literature or poetry?

man, u need mad help with whatever you do

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^yes take it from the pro nigga!

and kid i don't need to chill when it comes to these groupie ass niggaz...if u knew me at all i never give a nigga his confidence..
niggaz don't deserve to be cocky unless they stand for something and i ain't hatin because i tell it is...im the realest nigga u'll ever find..and i may seen cocky on the net but in person i'm humble as **** nigga

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i didnt say u was hatin boi............i just said he needs more confidence so he can get his real thoughts out so chill

El*RAIDER#69

Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
not when he is droppin 4 lines of crap...

LOL LOL LOL

fool the closest you ever came to an assassin, was the movie ya f@#$!!! you should practice what you preach... member haters get not the f@#* out......

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Watz Up Familia? Im Back Now.... And I Miss Ya And Ya Beaner A$$ Lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El*RAIDER#69 said:
fool the closest you ever came to an assassin, was the movie ya f@#$!!! you should practice what you preach... member haters get not the f@#* out......

nigga u trippin check yo self ..becoz all my preaching will own you.

a nigga give a lil constructive criticism and ya'll niggas can't handle it....tell me would u rather have somebody lie to you and say ur shit is good or tell you..your shit is bad so u can find some improvement? yeah i thought so.

my written aren't the best because theirs like 1000 niggas out there better than me..but id rather have somebody tell me the real ...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad