• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers

some one posted this up not long ago bout gangs
dont no who it was but they are soooooooo damn right it aint funny
and they have more spine and brain than anyone in dem stupid gangs
and dont start telling me that gangs are needed coz when it comes down to it they werent there to begin with and they defineatly dont do any good for anyone now they there:mad:

icon8.gif
wtf
man onestly wtf is all this bullshit about shux these people act like a gang is something that keeps you alive and if you aint in one then you'll die....why dont you all ask your self this? did god create us so that we could make up gangs and start up trouble with evry one who seems 2b aour enermies wen they be our sisters and brothers? NOOOO!!!! he created us to all come together and build a better place for us to live in but what you guys are doing are wastening precious time, making a fuss out of gang bullshit and all this bloods and crips bullshit...is that going to feed you and your family??? is that going to give you eternal life and take you to a higher place wen its time to die....NOOOOO!!!! so i suggest each and every one of you people blabbing your mouth about bullshit stop abd check your self and think about it...... well thats me and now ima bounce outa herer okey dokey.....laters

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Who the hell says "gangs are needed"?

Why the fuck would we need gangs?

Gangs kill people, gangs cause chaos, gangs fuck up society, why would we need gangs?

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah funny how u guys say all that but when u see a fight or som kinda drama it jus gets yas excited

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well every now and then an occasional fight is good to wacth, but when it comes to drive by's and shootings. "ruuun mothafucka run!!!"

MiiZ t3ArZ

Best answers
w3ll i dont s33 why any one would want to rep a color why not rep ur self n be down fro your self??

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad