• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

These guyz Are Confusin ..........Help

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well seriously i meet this guy named Giovanny & i really really like him & we got to talkin & then one of these dayz ........he told me he has feelings fo me so i was happy but where not going out we still talking......... but some how my Ex Tony found outt that i kinda likeded him..........but i mean me and my Ex Tony are back together but Geovanny doesnt know dat.........but somehow i kant get Geovanny out of ma head & I mean me an ma Ex have been On & Off Constantly & Tony told me thiz would be the last chance he gave me.....so i kant fuqqq up thizz time like the other timez what do yawll think i need to do be with my Ex still or get with Geovanny?!?!?

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if you cant get geovanni out of ur head it must mean sumtin. i think you truely do know who you wanna b with.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if you cant get geovanni out of ur head it must mean sumtin. i think you truely do know who you wanna b with.

Yea.....Itz Weird But Yesterday I was at Tonyz house........Juss Chillin & Im Growin Feelings fo Him & Also Yesterday Geovanny Was Mad At me cuz all thiz whole week he wanted me to go chill at his house also but i never went cuz i juss think he wants to fuqq u know soO idk i need help still:confused:

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Yea.....Itz Weird But Yesterday I was at Tonyz house........Juss Chillin & Im Growin Feelings fo Him & Also Yesterday Geovanny Was Mad At me cuz all thiz whole week he wanted me to go chill at his house also but i never went cuz i juss think he wants to fuqq u know soO idk i need help still:confused:

Cuz this iz what he wrote to me on myspace>>look babi i wanted u to come today cuz i wanted to ask u out i wanted u to be my gurl thats why u want u to come and no i dont want u for sex i just want to do dat wiht u cuz i love u and i want u to take my vergintee away LOL and i want to take urs babi i promise babi i dont want u for sex so wut u think baby

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well seriously i meet this guy named Giovanny & i really really like him & we got to talkin & then one of these dayz ........he told me he has feelings fo me so i was happy but where not going out we still talking......... but some how my Ex Tony found outt that i kinda likeded him..........but i mean me and my Ex Tony are back together but Geovanny doesnt know dat.........but somehow i kant get Geovanny out of ma head & I mean me an ma Ex have been On & Off Constantly & Tony told me thiz would be the last chance he gave me.....so i kant fuqqq up thizz time like the other timez what do yawll think i need to do be with my Ex still or get with Geovanny?!?!?

tell me where theyre from and iill tell u who the better nigga is...lol....JK ....naw pero on the real shit...like V said follow ur heart...if G the one u feeling more...pues theres ur answer...

Legendary Poster
Best answers
tell me where theyre from and iill tell u who the better nigga is...lol....JK ....naw pero on the real shit...like V said follow ur heart...if G the one u feeling more...pues theres ur answer...

pero mira....i feel him more... but he seems like he juss wants sex..& yeah...Tony iz a real cool guy tho...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
stay away from the one that wants sex....,,these days its kinda hard to find out who truly is out for sex or not. but ima just tell u like they all said...follow ur heart.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DAMN so many girls here hung up on their Ex's... move on, there is a reason they are your EX (because it didn't work out). Life is short, move on.

Careful following your heart, it's the heart that often gets us into trouble- I say use your head! Just my 2 cents.

Best answers
How you can be sure of your strong feelings for "geovanny" when you can't even spell his name correctly?

Ditch them both, stay in school.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DAMN so many girls here hung up on their Ex's... move on, there is a reason they are your EX (because it didn't work out). Life is short, move on.

Careful following your heart, it's the heart that often gets us into trouble- I say use your head! Just my 2 cents.

well thats not entirely true.......it didnt work out cause of the fact that i screwed him over soO many times but thiz time im being mature bout it so yeah.....

Best answers
reverend matteo is mad coz he can't get it up..
1: What makes you think I am mad, or that my posts are laced with anger?
2: I can't get it up, becuase I am not attracted to you, or men in general. Please stop PM'ing me and asking if I want to "cyber"

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad