• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

These guyz Are Confusin ..........Help

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
He asks you to cyber too? And here I thought we had a special thing going on. DoeMemba is a real cyber whore. He asked me if he could come over and hold my penis in his mouth for a few minutes and was telling me how great it was to smear peanut butter on your ass and have the dog lick it up while you touch yourself.

He's really nasty.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
1: What makes you think I am mad, or that my posts are laced with anger?
2: I can't get it up, becuase I am not attracted to you, or men in general. Please stop PM'ing me and asking if I want to "cyber"

lets see you make crude responses ..that obviously people dont wanna hear. nuff said. `1

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
Rejection, I believe is the second step. He's feeling outed. Which must be hard. I say we should help him feel comfortable while not getting so comfortable that he does all the shit he's been PM/ing everyone about.

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
i think u should fallow ur corazon. i mean, if u say dat u have Giovanny en ur head , den dat mean dat u feel sumthin 4 the dude and da only razon why u goin out wit Tony is 4 wateva reason u have. But you should do wat ur heart say so!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad