• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

This one for me

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A this one girl tell's me that she know's all about me and say's i should konw thing's about here becaues that's how it is in a Relationship so what should i do and say i just met her so I'am not in LOVE so HELP ME ppppp :(

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how much do u like this chic??? well if u don't love her then u shouldn't worry that much.. but u should at least now something about her though...

ISA

Best answers
if you barely met her. then yeah you should try to get to know her, but she needs to stop tripping she is acting like if you guys been together for like months, just take is slow that the best way

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A this one girl tell's me that she know's all about me and say's i should konw thing's about here becaues that's how it is in a Relationship so what should i do and say i just met her so I'am not in LOVE so HELP ME ppppp :(

i THiNK YOU SHOULD TELL HER TO BACK UP AND LET THiNG'SZ FALL iNTO THEiR OWN PLACE....iF YOU BARELY KNOW HERE THEN YOU TWO SHOULD START TALKiN MORE OR SOMETHiN....BUT YOU SHOULD jUST TELL HER HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT THE SiTUATiON CUZ LATER iT'SZ GONNA BE HARDER TO SAY SOMETHiN YOU MiGHT NOT WANT TO
WELL i HOPE iT WORKS OUT OKK MiJO...MUCHO LUB!

laura08

Best answers
well if yah bearlie met her n ur feelihn her den of course u should start to get to kno her iif u trihn to be real wif da female but if not den y is it important

dr0ne

Best answers
Play a game.. like a question game, about eachother, and just joke about that shit as you go along, and just get to know her that way. if it's not enough for her, seeing as how it seems like a new relationship, change your number and run... Chances are her ass is crazy.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad