• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

To Hazer, Dark Angel and Doe

El Goofy

Best answers
first i want to say im gay and i love the booty

Hello BP.US, Hazer, one of the gayest admins alive on vBulletins, Dark Angel tha one that don't give a shit about Corazon De pollo, and Doe with your fornicating sins with a baptized JW(La 1 and Only). I just wanna tell you that i do not intend to stop, posting on Brown Pride, ever, I will keep and keep posting, send PM's, make fake users, anything to destroy this forum, sorry, but you never respected me when i was a prospect, and all i wanted was to be a Mod. You can't ban my IP becuz I have an IP blocker, so[lmao].....I will never stop! Never hahahahahahaha FUCK HAZER!!!!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i bet you feel like a jackass right now huh? is that the reason why you leave? is it cause you keep gettin' son by everyone? hey goofy..anything to make you feel alive huh? nobody gives a shit about you anymore, your a nobody..a loner christian boy beggin to get accepted by JW...your just like a rug everybody walks on and wipes the dirt off their shoes...loser..
i never respected you ? wow you really are a sentimental fuck.......how do you figure that? i never even made an opinion about you being a prospect, your just too damn emotional...and good luck on "destroyin" the forums, that really plays a part on your christianity? YAY!

thank god, not all JW are like you..:(

El Goofy

Best answers
I'm sure feel for smart, kid...good for you!
the only way i'll stop coming back is if Hazer meets my needs, i still wanna be a moderator, unless that wish is fulfilled, i will come and come, i have all the time to do it, i work in front of a computer, i already have 20 user names reday to come after each first is banned, piece of cake, i can't be baneed, i have pictures from old members, like FamousBoricua and more, i could do this until he does a truce! so Hazer, PM me with what you think

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol if you're being like this, I doubt anyone would give you a job as a moderator...lol its like giving a monkey a loaded gun[lmao][lmao] LMAO

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only way i'll stop coming back is if Hazer meets my needs, i still wanna be a moderator, unless that wish is fulfilled, i will come and come, i have all the time to do it, i work in front of a computer, i already have 20 user names reday to come after each first is banned, piece of cake, i can't be baneed, i have pictures from old members, like FamousBoricua and more, i could do this until he does a truce! so Hazer, PM me with what you think
why you have pics of old members loser [crazy]

lol if you're being like this, I doubt anyone would give you a job as a moderator...lol its like giving a monkey a loaded gun[lmao][lmao] LMAO
give a monkey a loaded gun, he' will shoot it....but goofy might shoot his own balls with it..:eek:

El Goofy

Best answers
i bet you feel like a jackass right now huh? is that the reason why you leave? is it cause you keep gettin' son by everyone? hey goofy..anything to make you feel alive huh? nobody gives a shit about you anymore, your a nobody..a loner christian boy beggin to get accepted by JW...your just like a rug everybody walks on and wipes the dirt off their shoes...loser..
i never respected you ? wow you really are a sentimental fuck.......how do you figure that? i never even made an opinion about you being a prospect, your just too damn emotional...and good luck on "destroyin" the forums, that really plays a part on your christianity? YAY!

thank god, not all JW are like you..:(
i'm not a JW, i stopped becuz they're hipocrites such as your girlfriend, i was only studying, but umm yes it do make me feel better, and another thing this is hella FUN!

meet my needs or i'll just keep it up, you decide!

El Goofy

Best answers
ok Hazer, just change my lil name from "NEWBIE" to "BP's Most Wanted" and I'll stop messing with this forum, in time you'll make me a MODERATOR again!

PM me or post what you think:), and consider it cuz i'll keep messing with your treads, don't take it as a threat, take it as a new beggining, Goofy Lovez Ya Hazer

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm not a JW, i stopped becuz they're hipocrites such as your girlfriend, i was only studying, but umm yes it do make me feel better, and another thing this is hella FUN!

meet my needs or i'll just keep it up, you decide!
why do you say that?? that's a lame excuse to be puttin down all JW callin' em hipocrites...but hey! u wanna try out for the mormons now? have u ever even met one?? by ur logic...all mormons must be perfect since the JW have all the sinners.......please! ur living a fuckin fairytale

since hipocrisy is a sin....that must mean all hipocrites are sinners right? but not all sinners are hipocrites....or am i wrong? of course not...God knows that people are hipocrites(sinners)..he still loves us anyways..

but let me enlighten you..people go to church cause their sinners, not cuz their saints...you should be ashame....

i told jo to ignore u...she dont need to listen to your shit!!

El Goofy

Best answers
why do you say that?? that's a lame excuse to be puttin down all JW callin' em hipocrites...but hey! u wanna try out for the mormons now? have u ever even met one?? by ur logic...all mormons must be perfect since the JW have all the sinners.......please! ur living a fuckin fairytale

since hipocrisy is a sin....that must mean all hipocrites are sinners right? but not all sinners are hipocrites....or am i wrong? of course not...God knows that people are hipocrites(sinners)..he still loves us anyways..

but let me enlighten you..people go to church cause their sinners, not cuz their saints...you should be ashame....

i told jo to ignore u...she dont need to listen to your shit!!
True, seriously it is true

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
Hello BP.US, Hazer, one of the gayest admins alive on vBulletins, Dark Angel tha one that don't give a shit about Corazon De pollo, and Doe with your fornicating sins with a baptized JW(La 1 and Only). I just wanna tell you that i do not intend to stop, posting on Brown Pride, ever, I will keep and keep posting, send PM's, make fake users, anything to destroy this forum, sorry, but you never respected me when i was a prospect, and all i wanted was to be a Mod. You can't ban my IP becuz I have an IP blocker, so[lmao].....I will never stop! Never hahahahahahaha FUCK HAZER!!!!
lol..I still <3 you despite your momentary lapse of insanity! All I requested is that you let all the bs roll off!:(

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad