• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

U.S. agent kills Mexican teen near border, Mexican official says

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
U.S. agent kills Mexican teen near border, Mexican official says
By Arthur Brice, CNN
June 8, 2010 3:18 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A U.S. Border Patrol agent based in El Paso, Texas, shot and killed a 14-year-old boy in Mexico on Monday evening, a Mexican official in Ciudad Juarez said Tuesday.

The Mexican government is asking for a full investigation.

FBI special agent Andrea Simmons confirmed Tuesday that a Border Patrol agent shot and hit someone Monday evening but said she did not know whether that person survived. Simmons said she did not know whether the person who was shot was on the Mexican or U.S. side of the border, but that the agent never left U.S. territory.

The body was found on the Mexican side of the border, Simmons said.

Lou Patch, a supervisory Border Patrol agent in El Paso, also confirmed the shooting.

Ciudad Juarez spokesman Sergio Belmonte identified the dead teenager as secondary student Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca.

The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said.

Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent.

"The young man was not armed," Belmonte said. "He did not have the physical size to threaten anyone. The aggression (by the U.S. agent) is evident."

The shooting occurred underneath the Black Bridge, a railroad span that connects the two countries, the Mexican official said.

The FBI is leading the U.S. investigation with assistance from the Border Patrol and the El Paso police department, Simmons said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/08/texas.border.patrol.shooting/

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well since it's here what's your opinion? don't be scared.

Scared? The punk should have been shot.

The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said.

You assault BP agents- you get shot. They should be shooting every wetback they run accross trying to enter the country. That's my opinion

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They should be shooting every wetback they run accross trying to enter the country. That's my opinion
we can't follow the path of hitler in the united states

how many mexicans do these muhfuckers come across to a day?

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
So what? 14 year olds can't assault Border Patrol Agents?

"Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent."

i'm sorry but that is just a false interpretation.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent."

i'm sorry but that is just a false interpretation.

From your article:

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
there may have been an assault, but

" 'Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent.' "

sorry.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
there may have been an assault, but

" 'Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent.' "

sorry.

The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said

We can keep this up all night if you like. The above quote is from your own article. No need to be sorry......

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WOOW Stupid ass Neocon justifying the violence caused by the armed troopers at the border

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
We can keep this up all night if you like. The above quote is from your own article. No need to be sorry......

the problem is the kids were playing. it does not say anywhere the kids on the other side of the border assaulted him. it merely says he was assaulted. show where the 14 year old assaulted him. causing him to fire across the border. all night works tonight.

face me and show it

now.

thanks

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
your topic didn't fit the article..

my topic:

Officials: Border agent shoots suspect at bridge

the article:

Officials: Border agent shoots suspect at bridge
(AP) ? 5 hours ago
EL PASO, Texas ? A U.S. Border Patrol agent shot and killed a 14-year-old boy after a confrontation at an international bridge near downtown El Paso, Mexican authorities said Tuesday.
Agents detaining suspected illegal immigrants Monday came under assault from rock throwers across the border in Mexico, FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons said.
The FBI is leading the investigation because it involved an assault on a federal officer. The agent was not injured, she said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g4bsSAl5isOWz2ldzjbM_za6j4gAD9G78DVG0

Doe: are you really that stupid or do you just want to keep talking shit to stay in this thread?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the problem is the kids were playing. it does not say anywhere the kids on the other side of the border assaulted him. it merely says he was assaulted. show where the 14 year old assaulted him. causing him to fire across the border. all night works tonight.

face me and show it

now.

thanks

I see- so you immediately side with the Mexican. That's so unlike you grape to be biased like that. Guilty until proven innocent I see???

It does say: The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I see- so you immediately side with the Mexican. That's so unlike you grape to be biased like that. Guilty until proven innocent I see???

It does say: The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said

moreover it says " 'Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent.' "

if you shoot across the border at some kids playing i'm looking at you skeptical. period. it has nothing to do with nationality. i'm american. but killing fourteen year olds who were playing? not right.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad