• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

U.S. agent kills Mexican teen near border, Mexican official says

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
moreover it says " 'Belmonte said Hernandez and some other boys were playing near the border when he was shot in the head. The spokesman said he had not heard anything about an assault on the border agent.' "

if you shoot across the border at some kids playing i'm looking at you skeptical. period. it has nothing to do with nationality. i'm american. but killing fourteen year olds who were playing? not right.

The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. after an assault on a Border Patrol agent, Simmons said

assaulting a federal agent- not right. Why would he shoot a kid accross the border for no reason? If he's trigger happy he would have plenty of opportunity to shoot. These guys run into trouble constantly.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
U.S. agent kills Mexican teen near border, Mexican official says
By Arthur Brice, CNN
June 8, 2010 3:18 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A U.S. Border Patrol agent based in El Paso, Texas, shot and killed a 14-year-old boy in Mexico on Monday evening, a Mexican official in Ciudad Juarez said Tuesday.

The Mexican government is asking for a full investigation.

FBI special agent Andrea Simmons confirmed Tuesday that a Border Patrol agent shot and hit someone Monday evening but said she did not know whether that person survived. Simmons said she did not know whether the person who was shot was on the Mexican or U.S. side of the border, but that the agent never left U.S. territory.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/08/texas.border.patrol.shooting/

okay if you're right then he left us territory. even worse.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
okay if you're right then he left us territory. even worse.

Try reading the article...reading it...not just seeing what you want it to say

A U.S. official close to the investigation says a video shows what appear to be four Mexican law enforcement agents crossing the border, picking up an undetermined object and returning to Mexico. The official says on condition of anonymity the video shows the Border Patrol agent who shot the boy never entered Mexico.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The plot thickens:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/0...t-shoots-suspect-confrontation-international/

How did he shoot over the border if a shell casing was found near the body?

Try reading the article...reading it...not just seeing what you want it to say

"FBI special agent Andrea Simmons confirmed Tuesday that a Border Patrol agent shot and hit someone Monday evening but said she did not know whether that person survived. Simmons said she did not know whether the person who was shot was on the Mexican or U.S. side of the border, but that the agent never left U.S. territory."

precisely he never left the us. the shell casing was thrown there or had nothing to do with the shooting. the boys were playing one was shot by him and he never left the border. hence he shot a kid playing over the border. simplistic.

you're proving me right.

btw what did the video show the boy doing?

FromTheRight

Best answers
"FBI special agent Andrea Simmons confirmed Tuesday that a Border Patrol agent shot and hit someone Monday evening but said she did not know whether that person survived. Simmons said she did not know whether the person who was shot was on the Mexican or U.S. side of the border, but that the agent never left U.S. territory."

precisely he never left the us. the shell casing was thrown there or had nothing to do with the shooting. the boys were playing one was shot by him and he never left the border. hence he shot a kid playing over the border. simplistic.

you're proving me right.

btw what did the video show the boy doing?

Where were we before we were so rudely interupted?

Anyway...interpret the articles as you wish. Itr's all speculation for right now- until the investigation convenes.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh now it's speculation. he was found dead in mexico. the us officer never left the us. the video shows the mexican officer bending down to pick something up.

are you backing down?

thanks guy

btw are you admitting your right wing?

FromTheRight

Best answers
oh now it's speculation. he was found dead in mexico. the us officer never left the us. the video shows the mexican officer bending down to pick something up.

are you backing down?

thanks guy

btw are you admitting your right wing?

Of course I'm Right Wing fool. I don't use multiple handles like you do as steve doocie. You won't see me rebutting my own post under a different handle like you do. I only use a new handle due to the banning.

I'm not backing down. I don't believe BP would shoot the kid for no reason. When I say it's speculation it is beacuse all the facts aren't it. Don't be so quick to claim victory.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
What's this again? It's already settled. One side throws a party over the idea that it was a racist execution, the other thinks the bp agent shouldn't have moved around so much while the poor mexican kid was trying to bludgeon him with bricks while breaking a fence and illegally crossing.

And of course, the fact that you people weren't there only further cements your assertions as to what did or didn't happen. So take your pick above, those are your only two options. Btw, across the border in Juarez there's really not much going on, just public executions daily, so those bp agents shouldn't overreact so much and just take tasers to the border with that area. This is all obvious stuff and I can't believe it needs to be said.

FromTheRight

Best answers
What's this again? It's already settled. One side throws a party over the idea that it was a racist execution, the other thinks the bp agent shouldn't have moved around so much while the poor mexican kid was trying to bludgeon him with bricks while breaking a fence and illegally crossing.

And of course, the fact that you people weren't there only further cements your assertions as to what did or didn't happen. So take your pick above, those are your only two options. Btw, across the border in Juarez there's really not much going on, just public executions daily, so those bp agents shouldn't overreact so much and just take tasers to the border with that area. This is all obvious stuff and I can't believe it needs to be said.

That's what I just tried to tell grape but in his warped little spinning mind that's me backing down and him winning

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers

are you backing down?

thanks guy

now the facts are he never left the kid was found in mexico. thus, he shot him across the border. period. and proto called it "a racist execution."

that is not what you were saying stop running from me.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
Oh yeah, and another thing. About 30 other teens were machine gunned or stabbed after tortured and beheaded by drug cartels across Mexico within the same hour of that incident, some days all in that very same Juarez area. Just thought you might like to post about that, too.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
start a thread. or talk about the relevancy to this particular shooting.

post the stories.

FromTheRight

Best answers
now the facts are he never left the kid was found in mexico. thus, he shot him across the border. period. and proto called it "a racist execution."

that is not what you were saying stop running from me.

Running from you? LMMFAO

Proto Tipo

Best answers
start a thread. or talk about the relevancy to this particular shooting.

post the stories.

The relevancy is in the relative importance of it. And also the fact that it's mexican youth from poverty, a key element in both cases. The implication of this making news on a site like this is clearly political, not moral, humanitarian or even from the desire for a sensible policy to avoid such trends.

Qique

Best answers
Thats fucked up, no kid should get shot if he isnt a threat.

I think the Mexican president needs to shut the fuck up and quit trying to tell the US what to do. Him and his govmnt LOVE pointing out what our govmnt does wrong but look at the shit storm theyve got over there.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree

I think the Mexican president needs to shut the fuck up and quit trying to tell the US what to do. Him and his govmnt LOVE pointing out what our govmnt does wrong but look at the shit storm theyve got over there.
i agree

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers

that is so true.......now if we can get people on this side to stop by drugs from them then maybe alot of this violence will stop.......that is our biggest problem here in texas....the drug cartel and the idoits that continue to supply them with money:cool:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

I agree, but this 15 year old was a threat. He chose to throw rocks and was told to stop- he again made a bad choice and continued to throw rocks: so his life was ended.

Sometimes in life you only get 2 strikes and your out.

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I agree, but this 15 year old was a threat. He chose to throw rocks and was told to stop- he again made a bad choice and continued to throw rocks: so his life was ended.

Sometimes in life you only get 2 strikes and your out.
rocks against guns come on dude....you and i are gun users...we know better then that....scare the SOB....but to shoot him, a child, for throwing rocks.....sorry i have to disagree you with on this one......we, USA, hold ourselves to a higher standard and the price we must pay for that is to uphold to it too:cool:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad