• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

U.S. agent kills Mexican teen near border, Mexican official says

OnTheRight

Best answers
Let's see here:

Don't post in the thread and you have no guts

Post in the thread and you're following someone around and need a biscuit

What you're really saying here:

Please make him stop posting in my threads!!

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

Thanks for showing the pain and anguish you feel by having me post in your threads. I will keep it up.

Meanwhile- you don't have the balls to post in my threads because you can't challenge the topics.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
are you right wing? lmao

this should be good.

btw...

you still followin me around? good boy. here's a biscuit.

lol

comment on the subject please. body in mexico. officer in us. pebbles vs guns. does not compute.

thanks guy :D

what pain and anguish? i'm winning. ;)

now pain and anguish not topical - mexicans and american authorities have rights to comment. in both jurisdictions. love it or leave it. that is/ whenever you're ready.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

sorry if it bothers you, but you are after all a follower. and that's never as good as being the guy in the front.

:D

thanks guy

btw did you actually just spam? isn't that why you got banned before?

OnTheRight

Best answers
You're winning?? Not so much...
Maybe someday you'll have the guts to challenge the topics in my threads. Right now you won't take on anything you disagree with. That figures.......

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yawns...

what pain and anguish? i'm winning. ;)

now pain and anguish not topical - mexicans and american authorities have rights to comment. in both jurisdictions. love it or leave it. that is/ whenever you're ready.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

sorry if it bothers you, but you are after all a follower. and that's never as good as being the guy in the front.

:D

thanks guy

btw did you actually just spam? isn't that why you got banned before?

anything of intellectual value to add to the thread fan or are you going to keep personally attacking. i mean you're easy to deal with and all but isn't that how you got banned the last few times?

do something adult. debate. if you are smart enough.

b waitin...

OnTheRight

Best answers
yawns...

anything of intellectual value to add to the thread fan or are you going to keep personally attacking. i mean you're easy to deal with and all but isn't that how you got banned the last few times?

do something adult. debate. if you are smart enough.

b waitin...

Debate what? Who's version of events people believe from all fot the news articles?

Uncle Cracker

Best answers
Why is you people keep calling him a child like he is 6 er 7 years old?The guy is 15. Oh, 'cuse me was 15.

Then I gotta hear this dumb ass talkin bout using a flash light. What in tarnation is a dadgum flashlight going to do when guys are standin on the other side the border pelting you with rocks?

Same thang with a taser. Go sell stooooopid sum where else cuz we isn't buy'n it.

Uncle Cracker

Best answers
And let me add you don't use yer dadgum gun fer scarring people it ain't a freaking toy. The gun comes out when its serious business time. That young feller was done warned and he continued with his attack and now cuz of his stooooooooooopidity he is dead. His momma raised a genuwine fool.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
please prove i am not interested in seeing a sensible policy enacted allowing the end to the ridiculous system i believe we currently have.

Prove? Well that's a little tough, isn't it? What I can do is point out the evidence. Like I said, you post this and ignore the rest of the massively disproportionate carnage of kids even much younger that's been going on for years; toddlers and babies have been caught in the cross fire down there. Nothing to post about that? Well, it's curious, very curious. But maybe you're just posting what American media puts out there. Maybe that's just it.

So which is it? Are you a disproportionate hypocrite cherrypicking stories, or are you just a typical regurgitator of mainstream schlock?

And do you think either of those strategies is 'interest in propoting sensible policy' to end all this?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why is you people keep calling him a child like he is 6 er 7 years old?The guy is 15. Oh, 'cuse me was 15.

Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

Published June 09, 2010

| FOXNews.com

The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. authorities came under attack along the border Tuesday was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler, sources close to the investigation told Fox News.

Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka was shot once near the eye as U.S. Border Patrol agents on bicycles were "assaulted with rocks" as they tried to detain illegal immigrants on the Texas side of the Rio Grande.

Huereka was charged with alien smuggling in 2009, according to sources who requested anonymity. Further details were not immediately available.

"He is a known juvenile smuggler," a source told Fox News. He was also on a "most wanted" list of juvenile smugglers compiled by U.S. authorities in the El Paso area, sources said.

Heureka's death marked the second time a Mexican citizen has been killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent in as many weeks, stoking tensions along the border between the nations.

Roughly 30 relatives and friends gathered late Tuesday to mourn the boy, who died on the Mexican side of the river.

"Damn them! Damn them!" the boy's sister, Rosario Hernandez, sobbed at a wake in the family's two-room adobe house on the outskirts of Ciudad Juarez.

"There is a God, so why would I want vengeance if no one will return him to me. They killed my little boy and the only thing I ask is for the law" to be applied, said the boy's father, Jesus Hernandez.

His mother was less hopeful. "May God forgive them because I know nothing will happen" to them," Maria Guadalupe Huereka said.

Border Patrol Special Operations Supervisor Ramiro Cordero said preliminary reports indicate that U.S. officers on bicycle patrol were "assaulted with rocks" by an unknown number of people before Herueka was shot.

"During the assault at least one agent discharged his firearm," Cordero said. "The agent is currently on administrative leave. A thorough, multi-agency investigation is currently ongoing."

A U.S. official told the Associated Press that video of the incident shows the Border Patrol agent did not enter Mexico.

The unidentified official said the video also shows what seem to be four Mexican law enforcement officers driving to the edge of the muddy bed of the Rio Grande, walking across to the U.S. side, picking up an undetermined object and returning to Mexico near the area where the boy's body lay. Like their U.S. counterparts, Mexican law officers are not authorized to cross the border without permission.

A Mexican migrant, Anastasio Hernandez, 32, died less than two weeks ago after a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer shocked him with a stun gun at the San Ysidro border crossing, which separates San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico. The San Diego medical examiner's office ruled that death a homicide.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

The government "reiterates its rejection to the disproportionate use of force on the part on U.S. authorities on the border with Mexico," the president added in a statement.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
You knew what you were dealing with in your husband. The BP doesn't have that luxury. They put their lives on the line every day. If someone attacks them they have every right to defend themselves- period.
yes that is true....but ROCKS....as much as i don't want illegals here there is line that we can not cross and that is to LOWER OURSELVES to their level of violence........we are BETTER then that in order for us to continue to be the BEST we must DEMOSTRATE that we are the best:cool:

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ I'm glad to see indigenous migrants from Latinized America migrating to the U.S. to make a better lives for themselves.

When it comes to lies, greed, rape, murder, theft, strong armed robbery, and genocide, the U.S. sure is the best when it comes to these terrible things and there's no other country in the world who can stoop lower and beat the U.S. at being arrogant and inhumane.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Prove? Well that's a little tough, isn't it? What I can do is point out the evidence. Like I said, you post this and ignore the rest of the massively disproportionate carnage of kids even much younger that's been going on for years; toddlers and babies have been caught in the cross fire down there. Nothing to post about that? Well, it's curious, very curious. But maybe you're just posting what American media puts out there. Maybe that's just it.

So which is it? Are you a disproportionate hypocrite cherrypicking stories, or are you just a typical regurgitator of mainstream schlock?

And do you think either of those strategies is 'interest in propoting sensible policy' to end all this?

it's nice you're attempting to make this about me, but you said it now show me just how much i pay attention to american media and post 30 articles from mexican media saying 30 acts of what you related happened at that time.

why haven't you? which is it? are you a disproportionate hypocrite cherrypicking stories or are you just a typical regurgitator of mainstream schlock?

and as i said i am interested in sensible policy regarding reform.

you know...

i'm still waiting. it seems you're running around say you you because you've caught yourself and can't backup what you purport.

show me wrong i posted and commented. you posted a comment as though it were fact. yet you have not backed it up. the issue here in case you forgot is a dead 14 year old found in mexico who was throwing stones. an officer who never left the us. and now an american citizen eyewitness who says the kid was in mexico and throwing stones. and the officer turned around and started shooting. this contradicts what the fbi have been saying.

b waitin for your links. unless you were talking a lot but saying little. we'll soon know for sure.

thanks guy.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes that is true....but ROCKS....as much as i don't want illegals here there is line that we can not cross and that is to LOWER OURSELVES to their level of violence........we are BETTER then that in order for us to continue to be the BEST we must DEMOSTRATE that we are the best:cool:

they can post all the skewed stories they want. there is however a new wrinkle. look:

"The FBI is investigating the shooting death Monday evening of a 14-year-old Mexican boy on the U.S.-Mexico border. He was shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent.

As Monica Ortiz Uribe reports, exactly how the shooting happened is unclear. What is clear is that the incident is raising tensions between the two border cities.

Unidentified Man: (Foreign language spoken)

MONICA ORTIZ URIBE: The shooting happened at the International Bridge which is sandwiched between the two crowded border cities of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez. It was a typical Monday evening there for Bobbie McDow, a U.S. citizen who crosses the downtown bridge to Juarez on a daily basis to see her Mexican husband.

Ms. BOBBIE McDOW: I was pulling my suitcase up the bridge and I decided to rest at the top.

URIBE: McDow was a witness to the death of the 14-year-old Mexican boy. He was shot just below the bridge where McDow was standing.

Ms. McDOW: There were some kids that I could tell they were thinking to cross and so I said let's watch them, because it happens quite often and it's kind of a cat and mouse game that they play with immigration.

URIBE: McDow had a bird's eye view of the scene. The Rio Grande River here is nothing more than a muddy river bank flanked by two concrete aprons. Mexicans commonly loiter in this area and sometimes tease Border Patrol agents on the American side.

Border Patrol spokesman Doug Mosier.

Mr. DOUG MOSIER (Spokesman, U.S. Customs and Border Protection): And it is an area that is notorious for various kinds of criminal activity, most commonly, rock throwings.

URIBE: McDow says on Monday evening, the group of youngsters were chased by Border Patrol agents. Two were caught and detained and at least another two made it back across the riverbank to the Mexican side. One of those who made it back, she says, looked like he was throwing a rock at the agents.

Ms. McDOW: The Border Patrol agent draws his weapon and starts shooting into Mexico.

URIBE: The shots hit and killed 14-year-old Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca.

Ms. McDOW: Then I realized that there was a body underneath the row-row(ph) bridge.

URIBE: The FBI's early take on the incident is different. They say the agent was responding to a group of illegal aliens being smuggled into the U.S. He was surrounded by people throwing rocks and he fired his weapon. Rock-throwing attacks have become more common, says Border Patrol spokesman Doug Mosier.

Mr. MOSIER: Rock throwings are very dangerous scenarios and people need to understand that a rock is a lethal weapon and can be very dangerous.

URIBE: The Mexican foreign ministry has condemned what it says was a disproportionate use of lethal force along the border. Immigrant rights groups agree.

Fernando Garcia is the executive director for the Border Human Rights Network in El Paso. He says the shooting is raising concerns among border residents.

Mr. FERNANDO GARCIA (Executive Director, Border Network for Human Rights): It's causing frictions with our communities and with immigrants. This is not the way to treat people that are trying to cross the border. And what we're talking about is a 14-year-old kid.

URIBE: This is the second death of a Mexican citizen at the hands of American law enforcement at the border in less than two weeks. Last month, a man died at the crossing between Tijuana and San Diego after being tased by an American customs agent. The FBI is leading the investigation into Monday's shooting with the help of other local and federal agencies.

For NPR News, I'm Monica Ortiz Uribe in El Paso."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127600224

an eyewitness and an american citizen at that.

the saga continues.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Then I gotta hear this dumb ass talkin bout using a flash light. What in tarnation is a dadgum flashlight going to do when guys are standin on the other side the border pelting you with rocks?

Same thang with a taser. Go sell stooooopid sum where else cuz we isn't buy'n it.

Yes the term is TEENAGER.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Don't ride the hampster wheel man- it will get you know where fast! Or is it no where fast?

Last edited:

steve doocy

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If that's true why bring up killings that have nothing to do with US border patrol agents killing innocent teenagers? The kid threw a pebble. He was innocent of any cause to be fired upon. This was not drugs or corrupt Mexican police. This was a US Border Patrol Agent. Grape Ape, ( ^_^ ), nena pelon, z123, slither and the others are right it's unjustified. Pointing to drug dealers torturing people doesn't make it right no matter how much you wish it would. That's just backing up crooked police.

As you said you got nowhere with that. A video and an American eye witness.

Nowhere.

But hey, that?s just my opinion.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
not all liberals. i'm not. it's not about rocks from mexico being thrown into the us.

1)it's about the lie. why tell it if you are a law enforcement officer and the facts were on your side. he didn't just omit stuff. he straight made stuff up.

2)an american eyewitness account.

3)video countering what eve the fbi was saying.

= a bunch of lying cowards. there was no real threat to life. no reason to use deadly force period. against some kids throwing rocks from across the border? please son.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
not all liberals. i'm not. it's not about rocks from mexico being thrown into the us.

1)it's about the lie. why tell it if you are a law enforcement officer and the facts were on your side. he didn't just omit stuff. he straight made stuff up.

2)an american eyewitness account.

3)video countering what eve the fbi was saying.

= a bunch of lying cowards. there was no real threat to life. no reason to use deadly force period. against some kids throwing rocks from across the border? please son.

Again: go out there and show them how it's done. And if you're going to say "it's not my job", or something like that, then it's conceding that you know nothing about this and your noise about it is meaningless.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad