• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

uh help

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I know it's hard to make a long distant relationship work, but if you try hard enough you can make it work. If you guys really love each other then it'll work and you'll eventually get to see em. Don't give up, you'll be okay.

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL SOME TIMEs ITs NOT WHAT U FEEL ITs WHAT IS REAL
SO THINK ON THAT YO VOY

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if you love someone far away then stop loving him because theres someone loving you and if you ignore it and keep loving someone far away well chit will happen

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm in a long distance relationship and all i have to say to you is stay strong and it'll work out for the both of you....if you two love eachother, it'll all be worth it later...take care .....good luck....

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
Take it from a young man with 2 kids.

Love isn't real.It's a illusion that your mind creates.You can like someone but you will never get love like example.You may say this is stupid but,when you love someone you are always thinking of them always wanting to be around them,BUT!It's because you want something from them not because you just love them and you like there company.Ha,Im a dumbass because I once felt this way.She was killed.Murdered and she is my childrens mother.The point is everything comes to and end and if love is infinate how does it come to an end?Answer is simple,it's not love.

Still don't know how im going to tell my children about there mother[offtopic]

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
In other words

In other words your a fucking idiot.[hurtu] WAKE UP!FROM THIS GODDAMN FAIRY TAIL.[wavey] WEll hope you get this and take my advice while im sitting on my ass.Kid's are in bed now.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
In other words your a fucking idiot.[hurtu] WAKE UP!FROM THIS GODDAMN FAIRY TAIL.[wavey] WEll hope you get this and take my advice while im sitting on my ass.Kid's are in bed now.

ain't nobody as idiotic as you.

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Well if you say you luv'em, and you knoe he luvz you,
and if he's far away, you could probably work it out.
Pero keep in mind that you don't knoe wat he might be doin
behind ur back. And probably you would meet other vatos in
da futuro, just like me, why would I be thinkin of a vato I
luved, when he dosen't even care about me, and has a gurl.
But, hey that's me, and you are you, and i'm just givin you
advice. But I hope it works out for you two, though.
Take carez!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad