• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Wat Should I Do??

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
H3Y W3LL I HAV3 A PROBL3M WIT MY VATO W3LL TH3 POINT IS I LUV H1M ALOT BUT W3 HAV3NT TALK3D FOR A LONG ASS TIM3 AND LIK3 SOM3 OF MY HOM3GURLS/BOYS SAY IF I LUV HIM THEN STICK WIT HIM BUT OTHERS SAY DAT HE JUST SAY SWEET SHIT BUT DNT REALLY MEAN IT AND NOW IM CONFUSE CUZ I KNOW IVE BEEN WIT SOME VATOS AND SAID I LUV THEM BUT THE ONE IM WIT ITS JUST DIFFERENT I REALLY LUV HIM ALOT AND ITS HARD FOR PPL TO UNDERSTAND ME.. I MEAN I LUV HIM BUT SHOULD I LET HIM GO OR STICK WIT HIM??:( :(

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
H3Y W3LL I HAV3 A PROBL3M WIT MY VATO W3LL TH3 POINT IS I LUV H1M ALOT BUT W3 HAV3NT TALK3D FOR A LONG ASS TIM3 AND LIK3 SOM3 OF MY HOM3GURLS/BOYS SAY IF I LUV HIM THEN STICK WIT HIM BUT OTHERS SAY DAT HE JUST SAY SWEET SHIT BUT DNT REALLY MEAN IT AND NOW IM CONFUSE CUZ I KNOW IVE BEEN WIT SOME VATOS AND SAID I LUV THEM BUT THE ONE IM WIT ITS JUST DIFFERENT I REALLY LUV HIM ALOT AND ITS HARD FOR PPL TO UNDERSTAND ME.. I MEAN I LUV HIM BUT SHOULD I LET HIM GO OR STICK WIT HIM??:( :(

damn, why all you ladies have problems with your men? Maybe you should start dating WHITE guys! LOL :D

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
H3ll No!!! I Would N3v3r Dat3 A Whit3 Guy Nop3!!! I Aint Racist But I Dnt Lik3 Datin; Th3m At All..sorry

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers

Yo esa, pues la pregunta es si lo quieres? If he diserves you? If he's really saying the truth? If you beleave him or your friends?
Look, first find out before doin' somethin' that you'll reget sooner or la8ter. And I think you know what im talkin' 'bout.

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
Thats Happened To Me Before... I Think You Should Stick Wit Him Thingz Will Get Better Or Worst Like For Me It Got Worst After I Kept Stickin Around So Me N Him Broke Up.. But If It Getz Better Then It Jus Gets Better But Yea...

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Y3a Gurl I Luv Him Alot But W3 Dnt S33 3ach Th3r Cuz H3 Liv3s In Cali And Y3a Tr3ats M3 So Good And Right.. I Believe Him Alot But Im Lost Forrelaizz I Trust Him Alot But We Live So Far From Each Other

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
H3ll No!!! I Would N3v3r Dat3 A Whit3 Guy Nop3!!! I Aint Racist But I Dnt Lik3 Datin; Th3m At All..sorry

Hell ya Shorty, I really agree wit you. I mean i'll have to admit that some white guys are cute, but i'll never ever date them. I will stick with Mexicans and or Chicanos. Im not to be racist either.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn!!!

damn, why all you ladies have problems with your men? Maybe you should start dating WHITE guys! LOL :D

thats what i'm saying!!!..well not the white part though....lol...jk:p anyway, i don't have a prob with my man...i am happy......i'm in love

.....anyway, back to the subject,:rolleyes: ummmmm marta if you really love him stick with him but just to let you know, everytime we talk about you and victor, it seems like you're unhappy.....and that aint right so ummmm, i don't know...sorry, i really don't have an answer for you this time.......but like ma lil' beaner boy(beto) says..."keep ya head up and god bless you"......:) ...luv ya marta!...

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeaq I Know Mija But His Never Hurt Me Im The One Who Whose Hurtin Myself.... Yea But Thankz Imma Ask Beto Again Wat He Thinks His Good..lol.. Thankz Mjita

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah if anyone needs advice i suggest you go to ma lil' beaner boy, goofy.......if its alright with him....lol....:D luv ya beto!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no prob .........anyway i have to go now and pm shaima then imma go and do my homework.......damn!!...lol..anyway, laterz girly...luv ya!!..i'll talk to you laterz

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^Let me know whenever she makes the right choice....we finna celebrate it damn Lol.

Best answers
well i think u should stick wit him cuz who knoes wat will happen but then again dont b-cuz may-b he waz saying sweet shit n not meaning it at all

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad