• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Wat Should I Do?

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
Im Starting To Get Over My Bf... I Love Him Alot But Not As Much.. Newayz Ive Been Wit Him Like 2weekz N I Told Him I Loved Him Frm Day 1 N He Would Jus Say Thank U... Now He Says He Lovez Me But He Tellz Other Gurlz Dat2 N He Flirtz Alot N Datz Maken Me Not Want 2b Wit Him.. But I Love Him Alot Still N I Want To Stop Switchn Guyz So Much.. Wat Should I Do?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if he aint bein st8 with u then u dont need to be dealin wid him, think about it, if he can say i love u 2 all these other girls. how do u no he is bein real 2 u? u dont. follow ur mind not ur heart.

Best answers
hey i dont know you but this is my advice ...tell me one thing are you sure that you do love him? but then you ask does he love me? to tell you the truth their so many ways to tell if he really loves you or not ........the same thing happend to me with my x-bf it really hurts when you tell some one you love them but they dont answer back it really sucks

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
Yea Im Sure I Love Him But Idk If He Does... He Actz Like It Sumtimez But Then He Goez N Doez Shit Wit Other Gurlz....

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Yea Im Sure I Love Him But Idk If He Does... He Actz Like It Sumtimez But Then He Goez N Doez Shit Wit Other Gurlz....

I'm gonna add 1 + 1 for you.

if he is "doing sh*t" with other girls, then he does not love you.

if he loved you, then he would be with you.

it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but its the truth. goodluck.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm going to make this as clear as I can so that you can understand me perfectly okay? I know that the past posters already said this, but here it goes.

You need to get rid of him. The guy doesn't love you, he won't love you. A person can say something and not mean it. In his case..he's fucking with you. He tells you he loves you, but you know he sais this shit to other girls. So why are you so confused about it? I mean I know it's hard to understand, but I'm being real with you. Let the idiot go, he doesn't deserve your heart mija..you deserve a nice, kind caring guy that'll actually love you and not play with your emotions.

He flirts with other hynas? Don't be stupid, mandalo a la chingada. Who the fuck does he think he is? I mean, he's must not be that serious about you if he's flirting around with other girls. If he's flirting...just imagine what he's probably doing behind your back. You only know he's flirting with girls, what about if he's cheating on you? Think things through.

I know it's hard to let someone go if you love them. You have to try and take it one step at a time. Don't let a vato put you down. Don't talk to him no more, don't call him, don't even look at him, move on with your life, have fun, go out with your friends. Don't waste your time getting heartaches over a guy that doesn't even feel the same way about you. You're better than that. Someone like this doesn't deserve you. Try looking for other people, not just the same type of guys you usually date. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the guy you love is a Sureno/cholo right? No te fijes en cholos mija, they're full of shit...all they want is ass and that's it. Look for a guy that's not into all that gang shit. Look for someone that cares for you, not for your looks. One day you'll find the right guy, let the guy come to you.

Hang in there, you'll be okay.

native_chick_08

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn gurl don't fall in love to fast. You should of waited until you knew him a few months. Know it's kind of makes you look bad

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
dont ell himu love him, if u ready to make a bigggg commentment, if he flirts with others gurl tell him wats up, to stop, but if he just talk to them dont grt made, but if he flirts and dont stop leave him find some1 better...preciosa

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
He Cheated On Me.... Den He Dumped Me Cuz He Thought I Wazz Goin2 Cheat Lmao Im So Stupid... I Keep Fallin4 Lamezzz...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You seem overly dependent/needy. I'm sure you are a nice person and all but that's the vibe I get from your posts.
Being single isn't a bad thing, it's not like you are over the hill. :)

it's just like the song..."you can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait"

native_chick_08

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dang gurl well me and my ex broke up 3 dayz ago be-cuz over the weekend he was drinking and got hikyz i asked him who they were from but he said "I DONT REMEMBER" i was like ok what ever and he said "LETZ JUST BE FRIENDZ" i told him i dont think i can do that but sh*t gurl therez more fish in the sea so dont trip over just one. :) laterz

Sweet&Tender

Best answers
Honey I Think You Should Just Find Ur Self A Vato That Is Going To Br True The Whole Way, You Don't Have To Go Through That Shit, Nobody Needs That Shit. Think Of What Ur Missen And Then Think About How Happy U Could Be Later Without Having To Feel So Neglected.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad