• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

* Weirdest dream you ever had ? *

Nadia

Best answers
Okay, so I know everyone dreams up random crazy shit.. Whats the most craziest, weirdest dream you've ever had ?

Heres mine :

I was walking in a wooded area, it was coated in snow. There were pine trees for miles, and snow-capped mountains.. I was wearing like an old school lookind dress, and then this hobo man pops out of no-where and flashes me his privates, only he had a vagina instead of a penis, hella weird. I started to run and as I ran the snow turned into water, and I was in this big lake, there were trees and stuff at the bottom of the lake, i finally reached a bank and got out of the water, when I looked again the water was blood red, then I woke up..

The only reason I classify this as one of the weirdest dreams ive had is because of the vagina hobo and the trees being under the water.. It was weird.. I know i've way crazier dreams just can't remember..

K.. Your turn!

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lmao a hobo wit a vagina x]

once i had dis dream an albondiga con patas
was chasin me and i was running and running and running
and then it was gonna eat me so i woke up lmao

girl i swear i have the stupidest dreams ever lol

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Once I had a dream about an alligator who talked. He kept pressuring me to play golf with him....

Highspeed

Best answers
I HAD A DREAM...that allllllll men were created equal and yada yada yada. All kidding aside, the other night I had a dream I was playing golf with Obama and he said he'd put me on his secret service if I could make a hole in one. Woke up before I found out if I did :p

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ive had alot of weird dreams but dis is just one dat i remembered rite now.....

One time i dreamed dat i was n a house n all of a sudden sum ugly ass creatures were cumin out da walls, like crawling out da walls. Old blak creatures w claws n sharp teeth but n human bodies. N den while i was runnin from dem da floor started breakin apart n sumthing started pullin me down, n when i looked down there was fire n blak figures down there. So i started screamin n dats when i woke up. :(

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ lol

but seriously thou, i always hav weird dreams like dat so now ive just gottn used to em :(

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ Actually i dont like watchin scary movies b4 i go to sleep, cuz of dat same reason :(. So i dont knw wats causin dem dreams. :(

Mijo323

Best answers
Okay, so I know everyone dreams up random crazy shit.. Whats the most craziest, weirdest dream you've ever had ?

Heres mine :

I was walking in a wooded area, it was coated in snow. There were pine trees for miles, and snow-capped mountains.. I was wearing like an old school lookind dress, and then this hobo man pops out of no-where and flashes me his privates, only he had a vagina instead of a penis, hella weird. I started to run and as I ran the snow turned into water, and I was in this big lake, there were trees and stuff at the bottom of the lake, i finally reached a bank and got out of the water, when I looked again the water was blood red, then I woke up..

The only reason I classify this as one of the weirdest dreams ive had is because of the vagina hobo and the trees being under the water.. It was weird.. I know i've way crazier dreams just can't remember..

K.. Your turn!

I WANT WHATEVER YOUR SMOKING MIJA YOUR A TRIP :eek:

eSaTeArS

Best answers
hhhmmmm i really dnt dream but when i do i dream about
babies and candy lol idk wtf i dream but i dream so random shit.....
wtf babies and candy ....hmmmmm
idk

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i had a dream where i stand in a world full of graves and im the only person still alive

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^ Actually i dont like watchin scary movies b4 i go to sleep, cuz of dat same reason :(. So i dont knw wats causin dem dreams. :(

maybe diz dreams
are caused by sum kinda stress
or fear..

idk read the dream book lol

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah i have a dreamm like once a year..i never remember shit.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad