• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what american accent do you have?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/what_american_accent_do_you_have
"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.</

Last edited:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ugh it won't show mine...but i gotta "midland' accent...yeah ok im from florida!

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i did it and it sayd i had midland accent too but its kinda wrong.....lol...and i did other quizez too

Best answers
IDK. I took it n said i got n accent from philly bt im from Texas. I souda gotten from south or at least da west.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im from the south..i dont even live in midland areas....and i always thought the southern accent was a bit strange..LoL..

Akurei

Best answers
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I have always thought my accent was West Coast, but now that I have been living in Georgia for some years, my homies from the West Coast say I have a Southern accent. Damn!!!

Amakelapetou

Best answers
I was raised in the south, and it said I had a southern accent. Everybody I know from the north says I talk like I am from up north. Many people say I have a combination of the two, but I doubt I talk as country as most people in the south.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
why -it's the queen's english,and nothing but the queen's english..after-all you ingrates, this is America!
This is so freekin' entertaining....curame' con un huevo!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad