• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What did you guys put in the Census under race?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Just Curious.

I'll probably fill in "Other" and write in 'Brown' or 'Mestizo'.

They should have a choice for brown Hispanic people under race. There are tens of millions of us in the US. Technically most of us are mixed.

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
buy the way budguy the only thing i smell like is pussy something you might have to look up in a dictinary u might not know what i m talking about... yes i got some lolz

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i didnt fill it out, last time i heard the census originated with the king doing an inventory of his property.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah ure still the same dirty mexican as when I left thumper. lolz getting good pussy is what life is all about.

Hazer

Best answers
Just Curious.

I'll probably fill in "Other" and write in 'Brown' or 'Mestizo'.

They should have a choice for brown Hispanic people under race. There are tens of millions of us in the US. Technically most of us are mixed.

Did it hurt when you put in 'Mestizo?

lots of technicalities tho.........Either way , i think it's important to be counted.

just_dannie

Best answers
Yeah I filled it out, but found it stupid to have to do so - it being ILLEGAL not to and all .. and they were TOO obvious on question #8, IMO ..

In December a woman showed up at our house wanting alot of this same info .. I told her that she could wait til the census b/s came about in March '10 .. she wouldn't leave us alone and showed up 3 more times - so I went to the census bldg here in KC and asked to see a supervisor - he validated that she was indeed a census agent, but that she crossed the line with a few comments made .. he also informed me that this particular census (in Dec) was a diff one than the 2010 one and that I was legally bound to fill that one out, as well. I wanted to know why me and my husband were the ONLY ones in our neighborhood "bound" to comply with this census, and he stated that it's all "random" - hmm, funny cuz we had just bought our home 2mths prior and noone lived in it for 4yrs prior to us taking possession .. what is up with all this census crap anyway??

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i put "mexican, chicano or mexican amer. Race: non-white.

i found the racial thing kind of strange, especially the african american one. i Lol'd so hard @ the black or negro one.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad