• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what does "La Raza" mean to you

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I always took it as my race not the supreme race... Tell me how you take the label?

I take it literally: The Race. They are an activist group that seeks to promote one race only no matter what is involved. That in and of itself is racist. Their latest "Wave of Hate" response to the defeat of the illegal immigration bill isn't a surprise. They have no legitimate way to respond so they play the race card.....

Americano

Best answers
used to be that when something funny would happen to a fellow latino..one would say ahh raza... I guess I am disconnected with the new meaning.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I take it literally: The Race. They are an activist group that seeks to promote one race only no matter what is involved. That in and of itself is racist. Their latest "Wave of Hate" response to the defeat of the illegal immigration bill isn't a surprise. They have no legitimate way to respond so they play the race card.....

wave of hate? have you seen any caucasians hunted down and harrassed? it's not a reaction to hatred...this is rich...same as the mecha and the nation of islam and the KKK only wishes to talk to us as hate.

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LA RAZA

I have a narrower view than i would say most "hispanics/latins"

To me LA RAZA, means the collection of Chicanos/Mexican/Mexican Americans
and does not include other nationalities.

LA RAZA --- OUR PEOPLE OUT THERE WORKING SURVIVING WITH PRIDE AND DIGNITY.

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
La Raza No Tiene Significado Its Something That You Cant Describe Solo La Puedes Sentir :d

Raza Es Raza .

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wave of hate? have you seen any caucasians hunted down and harrassed? it's not a reaction to hatred...this is rich...same as the mecha and the nation of islam and the KKK only wishes to talk to us as hate.

Who has been hunted down? Illegal aliens? It's really simple. If you break the law law enforcement can arrest and detain you.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Who has been hunted down? Illegal aliens? It's really simple. If you break the law law enforcement can arrest and detain you.

they think laws don't apply to them, and that is our law enforcements fault for not enforcing our laws.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
let's face the facts here, you don't get a handbook on the idiocracies of american culture when you get here. whether you do it the legal way or not. you're not gonna know every little detail about immigration when you come here..so please cut the bullshit about breakin the law enforcements..if you want all these illegals out...you will be in the fire with everyone else.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

if you really want illegals out of this country..................follow these...

# Build the wall, electrify it if necessary
# Fine and jail every employer who hires illegal aliens
# No in-state tuition for illegals
# Illegal aliens attempting to vote in any Federal, State or Local election shall be imprisioned for 10 years in our tent-city jails and put to work in the fields, followed by deportation
# No more anchor babies for illegals - no automatic citizenship
# No visa increases for importing cheap foreign labor
# No government funded multilingual programs for anyone - legal or illegal
# No health care for illegals unless it is a true emergency
# Remaining health care costs for illegals shall be billed to their home country
# No food stamps for illegals
# Eliminate all multicultural programs in government funded schools
# No amnesty for illegals
# No taxpayer funded K-12 education for illegals
# Outlaw the display of foreign flags except at embassies and consulates
# No drivers licenses for illegals
# Add a 50% tax all on all money sent to home countries by illegals
# No bank accounts or credit cards for illegals
# No guest-worker scams for illegals
# No home mortgages for illegals
# Add a 50% tax on transfers by money laundering companies like Western Union
# Force all Mexican consulates to shut down in every state.
# Eliminate tax-exempt status for radical hate groups like LULAC, MEChA, etc.
# Authorize all local police to enforce federal immigration laws
# Demand full cooperation from foreign countries
# If they don?t comply, cut off all foreign aid
# Repeal anti-American trade pacts like NAFTA, CAFTA
# Replace every traitor in government with America First patriots
# Always put the interest of America and Americans first - if our government won?t do it, who will?
# And more?

LMAO!

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
let's face the facts here, you don't get a handbook on the idiocracies of american culture when you get here. whether you do it the legal way or not. you're not gonna know every little detail about immigration when you come here..so please cut the bullshit about breakin the law enforcements..if you want all these illegals out...you will be in the fire with everyone else.

WTF are you talking about? Try and think for at leat one second before you post next time. I don't know if that's asking too much from you. It may be considering your inane dribble....

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if you really want illegals out of this country..................follow these...

# Build the wall, electrify it if necessary
# Fine and jail every employer who hires illegal aliens
# No in-state tuition for illegals
# Illegal aliens attempting to vote in any Federal, State or Local election shall be imprisioned for 10 years in our tent-city jails and put to work in the fields, followed by deportation
# No more anchor babies for illegals - no automatic citizenship
# No visa increases for importing cheap foreign labor
# No government funded multilingual programs for anyone - legal or illegal
# No health care for illegals unless it is a true emergency
# Remaining health care costs for illegals shall be billed to their home country
# No food stamps for illegals
# Eliminate all multicultural programs in government funded schools
# No amnesty for illegals
# No taxpayer funded K-12 education for illegals
# Outlaw the display of foreign flags except at embassies and consulates
# No drivers licenses for illegals
# Add a 50% tax all on all money sent to home countries by illegals
# No bank accounts or credit cards for illegals
# No guest-worker scams for illegals
# No home mortgages for illegals
# Add a 50% tax on transfers by money laundering companies like Western Union
# Force all Mexican consulates to shut down in every state.
# Eliminate tax-exempt status for radical hate groups like LULAC, MEChA, etc.
# Authorize all local police to enforce federal immigration laws
# Demand full cooperation from foreign countries
# If they don?t comply, cut off all foreign aid
# Repeal anti-American trade pacts like NAFTA, CAFTA
# Replace every traitor in government with America First patriots
# Always put the interest of America and Americans first - if our government won?t do it, who will?
# And more?

LMAO!

You actually have some good ideas there. Why "LMAO"??

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WTF are you talking about? Try and think for at leat one second before you post next time. I don't know if that's asking too much from you. It may be considering your inane dribble....

the original question of this thread "what is la raza mean to you" ...it's interestin how you mention illegal aliens equating us to la raza....perhaps you might be judging the wrong people. illegals are not all mexicans..so to my knowledge you may be a little too racist.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad