• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what does "La Raza" mean to you

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You actually have some good ideas there. Why "LMAO"??

the laughing part is cause the laws are there and i don't see hardly any of that being followed...once this country has the gumption to do most of those things above..then they will head back...but cheap labors don't want that.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
let's face the facts here, you don't get a handbook on the idiocracies of american culture when you get here. whether you do it the legal way or not. you're not gonna know every little detail about immigration when you come here..so please cut the bullshit about breakin the law enforcements..if you want all these illegals out...you will be in the fire with everyone else.

Doe, are you high? A person knows if they are entering a country ILLEGALLY.
Stop making excuses for crooks.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I was just laying in the trunk of the car- I didn't know they were going to drive to the USA, opps my bad.

Americano

Best answers
I am conservative in my politics..but it burns me up when I hear the minute men or hannity or oriely state "la Raza" like we want to take over and be supreme. I want to coexsist and add my talents to make this place better for everyone. I point out these guys cause I watch them.. I just think they need to be corrected.

I placed the thread on here cause I dont see it as supreme race, but rather my race and all the idiosycracys of my gente..

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I am conservative in my politics..but it burns me up when I hear the minute men or hannity or oriely state "la Raza" like we want to take over and be supreme. I want to coexsist and add my talents to make this place better for everyone. I point out these guys cause I watch them.. I just think they need to be corrected.

I placed the thread on here cause I dont see it as supreme race, but rather my race and all the idiosycracys of my gente..
I've been fired up Americano!!Lead the way with your talent bro.

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
La Raza Well To Me It Can Mean Many Things But One For Sure To Me La Raza Is All The Mexicans Latinos All Up On Here Living Life The Fullest. . Like A Say There Are Many Things But That Meaning Is The Most Important To Me

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"Like A Say There Are Many Things But That Meaning Is The Most Important To Me":confused:

God

Best answers
Until you guys stop worrying about 'race' you'll never get anywhere.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
My opinion on La Raza is that it is a term in which a particular group of people or peoples ultimately have founded a means to identify themselves through and with.
There are, and always have been many arguments about it's terminology.
Certain people or groups might ask where did it come from, and why?
Questions and arguments exist as to even when it might have arrived.
What I have noticed is that certain people want to claim it all for themselves for whatever reasons-especially when it is placed into political argument.
I have many times even heard people say it's a Mexican,Chicano,barrio claim.
This is very interesting because it causes interesting and lengthy argument- and therefore it's clearly controversial.
Especially these days, when the whole Mexican "undocumented" scenario has been polarised.
The term La Raza is used extensively amongst many groups of spanish speaking people for group-identity purposes.
Personally, I have noted that Cuban,Argentinian,Bolivian,Portuguese,Puerto Rican,Peruvian,Columbian...and the list goes on, refer to themselves as raza.
Therefore one can, and will see diverse groups of spanish speakers sometimes seemingly urgently, and insticntively united in any cause in an all out effort to prevent inhumane, or even unconstitutional treatment of people or groups they identify with culturally and emotionally,and that they feel they might share the same belief systems.
Today with the immigration situation as Chicanos/Mexicanos/Barrios united one might see a desperate need to POWER-claim exclusive stronghold to this (La Raza)terminology because it is and has been for centuries what will ultimately support a grassrooted/indigenous claim to self-preservation.
Most Raza share the same ancient-traditional beliefs,such as Family Together Forever...no matter what.
People that do not share in this belief will argue and feircely attempt to dispel that there is a possibility that even underdocumented people have support systems through direct blood ties in these United States.
La Raza is a claim it is an modicum to self-preservation,and it is a threat too.
If we study the Black Civil Rights upheavals many Black leaders began to RE-EDUCATE
RE-CREATE and RE-FORM the blacks through culture conciousness and through completely holding their hands to their neighbors-calling them "family".
It's about passion and absolution.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
My opinion on La Raza is that it is a term in which a particular group of people or peoples ultimately have founded a means to identify themselves through and with.
There are, and always have been many arguments about it's terminology.
Certain people or groups might ask where did it come from, and why?
Questions and arguments exist as to even when it might have arrived.
What I have noticed is that certain people want to claim it all for themselves for whatever reasons-especially when it is placed into political argument.
I have many times even heard people say it's a Mexican,Chicano,barrio claim.
This is very interesting because it causes interesting and lengthy argument- and therefore it's clearly controversial.
Especially these days, when the whole Mexican "undocumented" scenario has been polarised.
The term La Raza is used extensively amongst many groups of spanish speaking people for group-identity purposes.
Personally, I have noted that Cuban,Argentinian,Bolivian,Portuguese,Puerto Rican,Peruvian,Columbian...and the list goes on, refer to themselves as raza.
Therefore one can, and will see diverse groups of spanish speakers sometimes seemingly urgently, and insticntively united in any cause in an all out effort to prevent inhumane, or even unconstitutional treatment of people or groups they identify with culturally and emotionally,and that they feel they might share the same belief systems.
Today with the immigration situation as Chicanos/Mexicanos/Barrios united one might see a desperate need to POWER-claim exclusive stronghold to this (La Raza)terminology because it is and has been for centuries what will ultimately support a grassrooted/indigenous claim to self-preservation.
Most Raza share the same ancient-traditional beliefs,such as Family Together Forever...no matter what.
People that do not share in this belief will argue and feircely attempt to dispel that there is a possibility that even underdocumented people have support systems through direct blood ties in these United States.
La Raza is a claim it is an modicum to self-preservation,and it is a threat too.
If we study the Black Civil Rights upheavals many Black leaders began to RE-EDUCATE
RE-CREATE and RE-FORM the blacks through culture conciousness and through completely holding their hands to their neighbors-calling them "family".
It's about passion and absolution.

[kiss]
give me a can of Raza to go...tlazokamtl!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad