• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Is A Nigga?

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why Do Others Say Nigga, If They Are Not Black?

What Is A Nigga?

Are You Proud To Call Yourself A Nigga?

Or Are You Indifferent?

Please Explain This Concept To Me, Since I Find It Incredulous

To Believe That Anyone Would Say That Word.

If You Use That Word, Please Reply To My Thread , Be Open And

Frank.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
because it doesnt have 2 do with ur race...some ppl are raised round other enviorments and just grow up saying it...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i say it and i dont care about what anyone else thinks, i say it usually to my homies, and just so u know, nigger was a word that was used to offend anyone that wasnt white, it wasnt soley used to hurt african americans.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^^^^^truee

Nigga = hood thang

nigger = racist against non-whites

nuff said

Zambrano15

Best answers
Why Do Others Say Nigga, If They Are Not Black?

What Is A Nigga?

Are You Proud To Call Yourself A Nigga?

Or Are You Indifferent?

Please Explain This Concept To Me, Since I Find It Incredulous

To Believe That Anyone Would Say That Word.

If You Use That Word, Please Reply To My Thread , Be Open And

Frank.

I agree whit you.

Best answers
nigga was used as a black-on-black word to greet themselves.

now? it's used by everyone...why? because blacks taught us how to use it..how?? by calling anyone they see of other race/culture ''NIGGA''.. ''WHATS UP NIGGA? WAT IT DO NIGGA?? WAT IT IZ MAH NIGGA?'' it's a word that it's used by everyone, although their's still people who get hurt or they take it offensively by saying ''hey man im not black, dont call me a nigga''. but it's used by alot of people who are non-blacks.

Pwilly

Best answers
Nigger Is A Word Used Fo Blacks, Offensive
Nigga Is A Word Used By Everyone Meaning Club Hoppa And One Who Wears Big Ass Bling Chain Around They Necks...

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
and just so u know, nigger was a word that was used to offend anyone that wasnt white, it wasnt soley used to hurt african americans.
Personally, I've never heard a non black (Asian, Latino, etc.) called a nigger.

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
In the United States it was mainly directed at black people, which is why usually only black people take offence. I don't like the word and I don't use the word because it's dumb and because of the weight it carries and how many people would feel attacked by it.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
t when u travel, you'll see. in the UK loads of asians get called niggers especially bengalis.

Best answers
i say whatever i want when i want. usually when i get into an argument with some chick im the first to bring up racism but thats just me.

Best answers
If racism is what you bring up then you are a slob.

this is what i mean. if im arguing with my brother, he calls me a brown bitch so i call him a black bastard, usually when females of different races argue someone brings race into it. when i argue with black chicks they always bring it up first, ive been called things like spic rice grinder but as far as i go is black bitch. its still wrong but sometimes u cant bite ur tounge

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad