• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Is A Nigga?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Nigger is a pejorative term used to refer to dark-skinned people, mostly those of African ancestry. For centuries, it has held negative connotations; in modern times it is considered a racial slur in most contexts. Nigga is not A hood thang! Maybe for the blacks that don't mind calling eachother black racial names that the whites used to use to insult them.Im brown and I would not like to be called a nigger.

yankeegurl

Best answers
SAYING "NIGGA" TO SOMEONE IS LIKE SAYING "GUEY". BUT I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD BE KOOL WITH YOU TO BE SAYING IT TO THEM OR ANYONE ELSE. I USE IT CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF BLACK FRIENDS AND THEY'RE USED TO ME SAYING IT.

hyper503

Legendary Poster
Best answers
While Serously Anybody Can Be A Nigga Jajaja Cause Know An Days Every Motherfucker Be Callin Anybody Nigger Oops I Mean Nigga Jajajaja But Yeah

Antonioslick

Best answers
I use the word nigga when I talk to my people. I put an h in the the end of it to make it sound better like niggahhhhh.
But when talking to my family or teachers I would never say it.

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Personally Will Never Speak That Word, I Dont Belive In Its Use Period.
Yo Soy Chicano Y Aqui En Califas Hay Un Dialecto Differente A Ese De Los Tintos Me Entienden Vatos Y Hynas?
Soy Un Firme Ese Que Cree En La Preservacion De Nuestra Cultura, No En La Destruccion De Ella.
Chales Con Ustedes.
PONGANSEN TRUCHA,

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its funny how a mestizo talks about purity of race and keeping a culture he knows nothing about.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad