• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what kind of HANDS do you like?

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
ok, this has been a topic lately around my females i chill wit, i have a friend and he is 16 and he is a pretty boy...........clean and well afemeninado(sp) and he came up on a convo us gurls were havin, i had made the comment bout his hands how it feels like a gurl, he got a gurl touch, its nasty..............anyways............i asked, do you mind or like your vato to have rough or smooth hands, 3 of them said smooth, me and another rukita said rought.

my reason for rough hands is bcuz i like to feel a man, if i have a vato wit smooth hands, when we havin sex i dont want to feel like a gurl is touchin me.............hell naw, thats just sick, i need roughness:D :D , a female or well me, i need to feel a mans power through his hands when he touchin me..............no se si me explico o no.....anyways to finish this my Question is to females:

do you like smooth or rough hands?

for the guys:​

do you have smooth or rough hands?

*i think you can tell alot from a vato from his hands, but i can be wrong*

chika dulce

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Personalmete A Mi Me Gustan Smooth Por K I Dont Want No Nasty Hands Con Ampoyas Y Con Dirt In Their Nails To Be Touchin On Me!!!!! Tampoco Aka K Las Tengan Mas Smooth K Yo Pero Yeah I Like A Man K Se Ponga Un Poco De Lotion De Ves En Cuando!!!!

xchicax21x

Best answers
yes, i agree....i like my man's hands to be big n rough...it's so hot n manly!!!
if i hold hands with a vato with soft hands, i feel like i'm holding hands with a girl...ew!

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
as a man I prefer to have a gurl with soft hands of course and lil bit smaller than mines...

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mmmm ps si las tiene suavecitas significa q no trabaja el wevon y no me gustan wevones so mejor raspositas me gusta q me raspen lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
smooth hands ....rough hands on a female isnt right...........thats why their lotion ladies! :p

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i like smooth and rough like a mixture its like i like the way it feels it has a feeling of curiosity

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad