• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

whos worse spics or niggers?

erikabeat15

Best answers
you want YOUR real culture back? you can start by not using things the White man invented...

airplane
aspirin
automobile
air conditioner
bikini swimsuit
blue jeans
camera
computer
elevator
ipod
internet
light bulb
liquid paper
microwave oven
mobile phone
personal computer
refrigerator
remote control
telephone
video games

just to name a few

we all gotta find a way to live together, the problem with the whole BLACK WHITE BROWN YELLOW thing is that the races are breeding with each other (and that is a beautiful thing in my book).

u got me there:rolleyes: .... but still thats fucked that the spanish stold our culture and real language (nahuatl)...

w3tt0

Best answers
whos worse spics or niggers?

That's like asking who's better, but nobody is better.

We're all the "worse" ones.

Whites because of racism.

Blacks and mexicans because there low class, ghetto ass, violent bull shit.

Islamics because of terrorism.

The list goes on with each nationality.

We all can be just full of shit as one another when it comes down to it, there is no worse.

The world can argue all day and all night on who is worse and nobody is going to be right.

Lati

Best answers
Only if you'll stop using the
Automatic Traffic signal
Telephone invented by Granville Woods
Railway Air Brakes
Subway
Cellular Phone by Henry Sampson
Motor
Air Ship
Airplane Propelling
Wrench
Lawn Mower
Refrigerator
Chemical compound to preserve meat
Elevator and also safety device for elevators
Heating Furnace
Air Condition
Portable X-Ray Machine
Toilet
Guitar

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Only if you'll stop using the
Automatic Traffic signal
Telephone invented by Granville Woods
Railway Air Brakes
Subway
Cellular Phone by Henry Sampson
Motor
Air Ship
Airplane Propelling
Wrench
Lawn Mower
Refrigerator
Chemical compound to preserve meat
Elevator and also safety device for elevators
Heating Furnace
Air Condition
Portable X-Ray Machine
Toilet
Guitar

you should double check your list missy. while some of the inventors name sound black, they are not. Nice try though.

telephone is credited to Alexander Grahm Bell and some credit Italian Antonio Meucci

cell phone Dr. Martin Cooper (name sounds black, but he is white)

wrench solymon Merrick 1835 Jack Johnson (black boxer) had a patent in 1922

lawn mower Edwin Beard Budding of England May 9, 1899.

refrigerator 1805 by Oliver Evans

Elevator safety crude forms of elevators go WAAAY back but the modern elevator is Elisha Otis

furnace Sir Henry Bessemer 1855

AC Willis Haviland Carrier 1902

Toilet valve flush toilet 1738 JF Brondel and John Harrington invented the water closet 150 years earlier before that the Romans had various forms of toilets

magic_x8

Best answers
fuk witez in da first place they came all da way across da fuken sea and took away da land of our hommie native americans us mexicanos r just across here and owned most of tha us but my fellow mexicans dont worry cuz its all coming back! we r all over da fuken us

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuk witez in da first place they came all da way across da fuken sea and took away da land of our hommie native americans us mexicanos r just across here and owned most of tha us but my fellow mexicans dont worry cuz its all coming back! we r all over da fuken us

didn't EVERYBODY migrate out of Africa?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
2 be honest i find this whole issue funny now EVERYONE STOP COMPLAININ N MOVE UR BROWN/WHITE/BLACK BODIES BACK 2 UR MOTHERLAND, AND JUST INCASE U LIL KIDS DONT NO WHERE THAT IS I WILL TELL U its a place full of darkies, even the sand nigga type oh ya thats the name AFRICA

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
whats a spic?
you are sitting at a computer, look it up!

Spic (also spelled spik, spick, or spig) is an offensive ethnic slur used in the United States and occasionally in the United Kingdom[1] for a person from Latin America or of Latino/Hispanic descent, sometimes including Spanish and Brazilian persons. The term is generally not capitalized. Spic can be used both as a noun and an adjective, and is even used at times as a name for the Spanish language. For example, Ernest Hemingway in Winner Take Nothing (1934, page 200) wrote: "I wish I could talk spik [...] I don't get any fun out of asking that spik questions."

[edit] Early usage

The term was apparently initially used by non-Hispanic Americans during the 1904 U.S. takeover of construction of the Panama Canal.[1]

In American literature, the word has been dated to around 1916, when its first known written usage was by Earnest Peixotto in Our Hispanic Southwest, page 102. One of the first recorded usages of the word was in Ladies' Home Journal, on September 17, 1919, when it wrote: "The Marines had been [...] silencing the elusive 'spick' bandit in Santo Domingo". Its history before that time, however, is less certain. It was also used by William Faulkner in Knight's Gambit (1946), page 137, when he said: "I don't intend that a fortune-hunting Spick shall marry my mother." It was later used by F. Scott Fitzgerald in Tender Is the Night (1934), page 275, although in dialog: "'He's a spic!' he said. He was frantic with jealousy."

[edit] Etymology

It may derive from spig, which was originally used to refer to Italians, in turn from spiggoty (sometimes spelled spiggity, spigotti, or spigoty) which may derived from spaghetti or "no spika de Ingles".[2] The oldest known use of spiggoty is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, in League with the Insurgents, page 331. Stuart Berg Flexner in I hear America Talking, (1976) favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles").[1]

Finally, a third theory is that the word "spic" is from the shortening of the word "Hispanic". All three theories are in line with standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian).

Westside 18

Best answers
you are sitting at a computer, look it up!

Spic (also spelled spik, spick, or spig) is an offensive ethnic slur used in the United States and occasionally in the United Kingdom[1] for a person from Latin America or of Latino/Hispanic descent, sometimes including Spanish and Brazilian persons. The term is generally not capitalized. Spic can be used both as a noun and an adjective, and is even used at times as a name for the Spanish language. For example, Ernest Hemingway in Winner Take Nothing (1934, page 200) wrote: "I wish I could talk spik [...] I don't get any fun out of asking that spik questions."

[edit] Early usage

The term was apparently initially used by non-Hispanic Americans during the 1904 U.S. takeover of construction of the Panama Canal.[1]

In American literature, the word has been dated to around 1916, when its first known written usage was by Earnest Peixotto in Our Hispanic Southwest, page 102. One of the first recorded usages of the word was in Ladies' Home Journal, on September 17, 1919, when it wrote: "The Marines had been [...] silencing the elusive 'spick' bandit in Santo Domingo". Its history before that time, however, is less certain. It was also used by William Faulkner in Knight's Gambit (1946), page 137, when he said: "I don't intend that a fortune-hunting Spick shall marry my mother." It was later used by F. Scott Fitzgerald in Tender Is the Night (1934), page 275, although in dialog: "'He's a spic!' he said. He was frantic with jealousy."

[edit] Etymology

It may derive from spig, which was originally used to refer to Italians, in turn from spiggoty (sometimes spelled spiggity, spigotti, or spigoty) which may derived from spaghetti or "no spika de Ingles".[2] The oldest known use of spiggoty is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, in League with the Insurgents, page 331. Stuart Berg Flexner in I hear America Talking, (1976) favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles").[1]

Finally, a third theory is that the word "spic" is from the shortening of the word "Hispanic". All three theories are in line with standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian).

Thanks for looking it up for me mah bitch, lol

homie2007

Best answers
[violent] hey u better recongnize who u talkint to i will mess u up bad if u make another thing like this

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
[violent] hey u better recongnize who u talkint to i will mess u up bad if u make another thing like this

what are you going to do... press space bar and delete at the same time on your keyboard until I start to bleed. You sir are an idiot!

EBZ

Best answers
Racists are worse than everyone. And oh that site isn't as bad as stormfront.org smh. I have problems with only stupid people albeit any race or ethnicity.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad