• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why are Surenios so Whitewashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendez1

Me being from the East Coast, I have a problem attacking minorities, but out here in L.A. Surenio's put a green light on blacks and Asians, but trade and are cool with whites and the Aryan Brotherhood. What do they think, they will get cracker points or become white for screwing with other minorities. From what I know its not black or asains trying to deport my Latino people. I know for a fact white people hate us as much as they do blacks or any other race. Probably even more because we are deeper and have are own language. Before I would ever align myself with white over another minority I would rather die. So until you Surenios show me anything different you are a bunch white cock suckers to me.

? what are you talking about Riz? what's up ma how are you today? u been in the Jacuzzi? Cute pic your niece, or sister

i kno i am...jk...
pero do u kno how 2 re size the pics???
if you downloaded it from your comp click on the pic on your comp and edit then resize it and save the new pic if that doesn't work ask Asesino he knows all about Sigs he did mine

ummm how are they white washed>????
They will attack Asains, blacks, and even other Latino's. But with whites they kiss their ass and be buddy buddy with them. Where I'm from siding with a white over another minority is a sign of weakness. On the streets on the East Coast you are raised not to trust whites. But hey surenio's are cool with them and the Aryan Brotherhood before they are even cool with their own race. And I'm talking about Nortenio's on that point.[violent]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back