• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why are Surenios so Whitewashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm and who told u that lie...
u kno u was smoking that good shyt when u wrote that down...
okay how i said before if u havent been in the west coast then u dont kno was up...

so have u ever been in the west coast if u havent then how would u kno that they are whitewashed...
Yeah I have. I'm living here in L.A. right now. And I hate it because of that fact. If it wasn't for my babby mamma, and my 2 daughters I would be long gone. In fact if she doesn't role out with me in 2 years, I'm leave her and my 2 daughters behind. While I'm here though I am going to teach my 2 daughters who are half black, that not all Mexicans aren't white washed just the ones they live around.

umm and who told u that lie...
u kno u was smoking that good shyt when u wrote that down...
okay how i said before if u havent been in the west coast then u dont kno was up...
Look you seem cool, but I here it and see it evreyday from the surenio's around here. I catch dirty looks because my kids are half black.

Well, DUH. Now I see, the OP is not in the Surenos, they just want to know why they don't go after whites instead of others. That's what I get for getting so little sleep in the las 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back