• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why gangs are hated

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ghost i need an ounce of haze, how much?
i dont know bout all dat cuz shit aint none of dat out here best shit we get is sum shit from tijuana my brotha but you get some regular out here u get you a pound yes dats right a pound my friend for 50 bucks

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont know bout all dat cuz shit aint none of dat out here best shit we get is sum shit from tijuana my brotha but you get some regular out here u get you a pound yes dats right a pound my friend for 50 bucks
i was just kidding
but a pound for 50 dollars:eek:even for middies thats ridiculous, i'd make a killing out here

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i was just kidding
but a pound for 50 dollars:eek:even for middies thats ridiculous, i'd make a killing out here
yup dudes in mexico dont give a fuck i had a connect where i was gettin it for 40 bucks but dude had to dip to many people had hits on his head

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what would be the best way to move lets say 50 of those to the east coast?
fuck if i know check points is a motha fucka out here but if u get across that texas border its all cake from there put em with someone on a greyhound cuz grey hound only check da bags you take wit you on da bus not the shit going under it

x3BoUnCyx3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dnt fight in dem...i just call dem stupid for fightin in da net lol n im not loka :)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad