• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why gangs are hated

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is not an Immigrant problem, or a Mexican problem, this is a MS problem, them guy's are getting really really out of control, lol, in my life in this country I've seen and researched many gangs, and never have I even heard of any gang this cold blooded.

mz.reedadeet

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon dominicano they havent hit where i live yet n wen they do nieghborhood gonnna crush them like we did familia loka n folks

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon dominicano they havent hit where i live yet n wen they do nieghborhood gonnna crush them like we did familia loka n folks
girl you wish you aint gonna do nada to no ms them foos are so organized you wont even know what to do estas mas pendeja they gonna make yall stay in ya crib when you see em they vatos is fuckin crazy i be seein em all da time down here walkin round wit machettes n shit them foos aint no joke

mz.reedadeet

Legendary Poster
Best answers
girl you wish you aint gonna do nada to no ms them foos are so organized you wont even know what to do estas mas pendeja they gonna make yall stay in ya crib when you see em they vatos is fuckin crazy i be seein em all da time down here walkin round wit machettes n shit them foos aint no joke
i respect ur opinon but until u come n see our town u can really say wat we gonna do now can u?

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i respect ur opinon but until u come n see our town u can really say wat we gonna do now can u?
think what you want u obviously dont know much bout the real m.s. 13 these foos dont even speak to each other they use sum sign language to talk to each other so do ya research then talk cuz they been runnin through citys like no other n they dont even post no where to live they just keep moving around killin motha fuckas everyday

mz.reedadeet

Legendary Poster
Best answers
think what you want u obviously dont know much bout the real m.s. 13 these foos dont even speak to each other they use sum sign language to talk to each other so do ya research then talk cuz they been runnin through citys like no other n they dont even post no where to live they just keep moving around killin motha fuckas everyday

sure like i said come to our NHD n see how we roll n i know some things on ms

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sure like i said come to our NHD n see how we roll n i know some things on ms
On July 23, 2003, Brenda Paz, a 17-year old female, was found murdered on the banks of the Shenandoah River in Virginia. Brenda Paz was killed for "snitching" or telling the police about how Mara Salvatrucha was running and getting her ex-boyfriend arrested for murdering a teen who he thought was in a gang. Four of her friends were later convicted of the murder.[8]
On December 23, 2004, one of the most widely publicized MS-13 crimes in Central America happened in Chamelec?n, Honduras. An intercity bus was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire, killing 28 passengers most of whom were women and children. [9] Those convicted were MS-13 gang leaders and in February 2007 the courts found Juan Carlos Miranda Bueso and Darwin Alexis Ram?rez guilty of several crimes including murder and attempted murder. Ebert Anibal Rivera was held over the attack and was arrested in Texas after having fled [10]. Juan Bautista Jimenez, accused of masterminding the attack, was killed in prison. According to the authorities, he was hanged by fellow MS-13 inmates.
On May 13, 2006, Ernesto "Smokey" Miranda was murdered at his home in El Salvador, a few hours after declining to attend a party for a gang member who had just been released from prison. He had begun studying law and working to keep kids out of gangs. He was an Ex- high ranking soldier and founder of the MS-13 gang.[11]

well theres some more for you tell me if yall puttin in work like that

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A wave of illegal-immigrant gang rapes is sweeping the U.S. while public officials and law-enforcement authorities fear drawing the link, experts say.

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, a Ph.D. researcher of violent crimes, told WorldNetDaily, ?It appears as if there is a fear that if this is honestly discussed, people will hate all illegal immigrants. So there is silence. ? But in being silent about the rapes and murders, it is as if the victims never even existed.?

Schurman-Kauflin, who runs the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, participated in a 12-month, in-depth study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes and murders from January 1999 through April 2006. The study found approximately 240,000 illegal-immigrant sex offenders reside in the United States ? while 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders come across U.S. borders illegally every day.

ANOTHER reason why we need to close our borders

Schurman-Kauflin said, ?Gang rapes by illegal immigrants appear to be gang related. Many of the cases I reviewed involved gang members. As part of being a cohesive group, they offend together. Inflicting brutal gang rapes brings them closer together as a group. It is a way to demonstrate their power. And it sends a message to anyone who dares to cross them.?

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC told WND it now is tracking 12 gang rapes by illegal aliens within America?s borders since Oct. 2004.
ALIPAC?s president, William Gheen, said, ?These are just the ones we know of. The real number is much higher.?

Gheen told WND he believes the number of gang rapes is increasing as the population of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases.
?Many illegal aliens have a rape and pillage mentality toward America,? he said. ?The government has shown them they can break our laws on many levels without much fear of enforcement. Why should they think of rape or gang rape any differently??

Gheen said, ?Illegal aliens are more likely to engage in these crimes because rapes and gang rapes are much more common in the gang-rule Third World areas they come from.?

MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha, a highly organized and well-funded Central American gang, is infiltrating at least 33 states across the U.S., according to law-enforcement authorities. The gang is well-known in Los Angeles, Houston, New York and Washington, D.C., for excessive brutality. Any person suspected of cooperating with authorities is hunted down, tortured and killed. Initiation rites include kickings, beatings and gang rapes.

Gheen said, ?These gangs are forcing new female gang members to undergo gang rape to enter the gang and they are asking their male initiates to gang rape American women to become an official member of the gang.?

MS-13 relies on metropolitan areas with highly concentrated populations of illegal aliens to boost its spreading membership. Chapters require that initiates perform random acts of violence, such as participating in gang rapes, to gain acceptance, confirm law-enforcement officials.
Three MS-13 gang members were charged in the brutal rapes of two deaf girls, one 14, the other 17, in a Massachusetts park in 2002. One victim, who also suffered from cerebral palsy, was pushed out of her wheelchair before being raped repeatedly.

Illegal alien rapists often maintain several aliases, making escaping justice easier

the only way to deal with a rapid dog is to put it down. fuck these pieces of sh!t.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is not an Immigrant problem, or a Mexican problem, this is a MS problem, them guy's are getting really really out of control, lol, in my life in this country I've seen and researched many gangs, and never have I even heard of any gang this cold blooded.

u can call it whatever but the thing is there would be less of that shit happening if our borders where close and if we didn't have millions of illegals here.

714 Sleeps

Legendary Poster
Best answers
can we get over this "gang" shit already how many threads to we have on this???

like 1000000000000000000000000000000

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad