• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

^^^ actually good point. europeans are hardly racist so i dont know where he should go lol maybe hell?

That why the muslims were rioting in france? The whole EU tripping on the Africans coming through? Rise of xenophobia (talked about it some on the BBC)? Idk, I'm not from Europe and never plan to go there...

To Haterade

ITS FUNNY HOW RACIST PEOPLE ARE FULL OF HATE THEY GET THEMSELVES ALL WORKED WITH FRUSTRATION AND NEGATIVITY THEY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK VERY IGNORANT WITH THERE CRAP I JUST SIT BACK AND LAUGH!

FUCK THEM NIGGERs THEY THINK THEY THE SHIT BUT THEY NOT NUTT SHIT FUCK THEM NIGGERs
then why da fuk yall mexicans dress like us? talk like us? and ju talk shit, we came up with hip hop, yall didnt came up with shit. yall need to drop our style down if yall gonna talk shit about da black race.

punk ass lil bitch

ITS FUNNY HOW RACIST PEOPLE ARE FULL OF HATE THEY GET THEMSELVES ALL WORKED WITH FRUSTRATION AND NEGATIVITY THEY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK VERY IGNORANT WITH THERE CRAP I JUST SIT BACK AND LAUGH!
dats true. and its funny how all these mexicans just love to talk shit about blacks wen dey dress like us and listen to our musik.

it's all fucked up ma nig.

brown is brown regardless of nationality, we all brown, blacks latinos and asians, so everyone needs to stfu and understand that to break free of the shackles the europeans put us in we first need to heal ourselves and become one people under allah/jesus.

brown is brown regardless of nationality, we all brown, blacks latinos and asians, so everyone needs to stfu and understand that to break free of the shackles the europeans put us in we first need to heal ourselves and become one people under allah/jesus.
asians r mad racist 2 latinos nd blacks.

true story

asians r mad racist 2 latinos nd blacks.

true story

no orientals are mad racist, its different in europe, we dont call orientals asian, to me asians are from bengal/sri lanka
040716_bangladesh_06.jpg

muralitharan9.jpg

these are asians they just as dark as us lol

but yea, ORIENTAL ASIANS are mad racist.

got a true story 4 ya, last year it was my homies birthday hes from bangladesh we all went out 4 dinner anyway most the people their were my skin tone then their was this chinese girl, my otha homie shamz comes over to the table and says 'why the fuck is this oriental white person here' lol :rolleyes:

Me personally i don't have no hate for no race.I don't see asains,latinos,or whites as a threat to me.In fact i got love for every race.I see everybody as being equal.

they bullshittin yes asians do alot of race crimes but what you dont hear about are things like the bradford riots where police beat innocent asian who were protesting, it seems that hate crimes against us doesnt really get theat mainstream anymore we dont tell police shit we just make up a lie 'if a asian kid gets attacked by whites he will tell the police he didnt see the people but at home he will tell his peoples it was whites' we take the law into our own hands in england

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back