• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

yes i have been to spain fool. your white, you face it. so you got a tan and that makes you a different race, tell you what i will make it easy for you, what do you put on the census because last time i checked BROWN wasnt on their.

yes i have been to spain fool. your white, you face it. so you got a tan and that makes you a different race, tell you what i will make it easy for you, what do you put on the census because last time i checked BROWN wasnt on their.

Yes some people there are white, and brown. You haven't been to Spain. We are full blooded. Mexicans are like muts because of all the white texas, spain, indian. Cubans are mulatos to, because they have the african in them and the latin america.

Why you jumping on me?

White people have no pegment in there skin. That's why lots of people are mix. Theres not many whites anymore hermano, like 9% are full.

i havent been to spain? ive been 4 times in 3 years so dont assume anything, its only 2 hours away from me, we go on short weekends. whos jumping you? i just want to know why a none south/north american person is on the site, you clearly dont like mexicans because you use degrading vocab so why you hear?

i havent been to spain? ive been 4 times in 3 years so dont assume anything, its only 2 hours away from me, we go on short weekends. whos jumping you? i just want to know why a none south/north american person is on the site, you clearly dont like mexicans because you use degrading vocab so why you hear?

You've been there 4 times and your saying we are all white. I can assume what I want.
Mexicans degrade every race and I'm showing that I'm against them.
They talk shit about Spain saying we white, they even talk shit about cubans saying there too black. If your not what they are they treat you like shit.
Your mexican mixed with black right? How do they treat you?
Just because we are spain, they make us pay for everything down there, when inside mexicans have spain in them to.

I did my research

And you guys speak spanish, come on. That came from Spain and don't you forget it.

actually im not black at all, know one in my family has a complextion like me except my twin brother, i aim a triplet and my sister is light. their are no 'black' people in my familia that i know of, i was born in mexico but half of my fam come from the carribbean, whatever black we have in us is far down the line, i guess you can call me a genetic throw back.

actually im not black at all, know one in my family has a complextion like me except my twin brother, i aim a triplet and my sister is light. their are no 'black' people in my familia that i know of, i was born in mexico but half of my fam come from the carribbean, whatever black we have in us is far down the line, i guess you can call me a genetic throw back.

Wow very rare. Sorry for calling you black. I 've heard of things like that before.

And you did say we are white. You said I was white. You also asked me why I'm I here. I was reading topics and got interested.

i didnt say you are all white, i said are you white lol the majority of people in spain are white, just like the majority of people in asia or asian lol post on some other threads i posted some new ones today

You've been there 4 times and your saying we are all white. I can assume what I want.
Mexicans degrade every race and I'm showing that I'm against them.
They talk shit about Spain saying we white, they even talk shit about cubans saying there too black. If your not what they are they treat you like shit.
Your mexican mixed with black right? How do they treat you?
Just because we are spain, they make us pay for everything down there, when inside mexicans have spain in them to.

I did my research

And you guys speak spanish, come on. That came from Spain and don't you forget it.

Man Race Has Nothing To Do With Color ..its About Ethinicity Even In Spain....people Arent About Race There Either..so If U Dont Got No Indio Or African In Ur Roots Then U must be Euro-centric

Wetbacks

Look at all of these mexican wetbacks here. Wow, all bunch up in one little wetback forum. Dont you people have work to do, like mow my lawn or clean my house? Dont make me turn you guys in, you immigrants. Damn, you people cant be grateful for the little opportunities you have in America. Ungrateful little shits.

Mexicans... lol. :D

Look at all of these mexican wetbacks here. Wow, all bunch up in one little wetback forum. Dont you people have work to do, like mow my lawn or clean my house? Dont make me turn you guys in, you immigrants. Damn, you people cant be grateful for the little opportunities you have in America. Ungrateful little shits.

Mexicans... lol. :D

well your a royal idiot, i dont think their are any illegal latinos on this site, so the wetback comment is useless. but you can always take your white ass back to europe.

^ Just be glad you dont look like a wetback.

THIS IS YOUR SECOND FORMAL WARNING RACIST COMMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back