• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why interfer?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why do ppl interfer in otha peoples relationship? i cud b homies family (even aliens lol) why do ppl do it? is it so annoying to see someone happy and not try and evaluate their relationship? cant niggas just 'stop trying to understand' cant they just smile and b happy cus there kid is happy?

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i don't think so..............after me and my dad talked about it that one or two days, he never mentioned it again baby.........i think that he just expected me to leave this........and now that i'm still here i can tell hes worried and always wondering what i might be typing when he walks by

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i can't even tell fufu what i'm thinking most of the time and shes my bestfriend, what am i supposed to say to my dad???

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
tell him the truth, or atleast write a letter tell him how u think he feels about all this and how u feel about all this u dont have to 'share ur feelings' just tell him ur thoughts

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i have to see if i can even tell fufu all that i feel ........why is this so hard?.....

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no i dont even like her i dont even want her really knowin are biz! i dont mind ur otha homie...........

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
veronica said:
i have to see if i can even tell fufu all that i feel ........why is this so hard?.....

cus u keep things bottled up baby ever since u were younger, im tryin 2 help u brake a habit u adopted to protect urself from pain

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol only females interupt into relationship their not even in..and they excuse is usually "because shes ma bestfriend!" lmao

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes! i have the same problem wid some chick my baby knows! all up in our biz makin comments and shit!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
some chick?!......her name is fufu niguh and she is me bestfriend...get it right please......thank you

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad