• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why Yall Tryen To B White?

roachie22090

Best answers
ive dyed my hair blond to sangria back to dark brown (my natural hair color), to light brown, & back to dark brown but w/ light brown highlights & that's only in 3 years, but that doesnt make me less of a latina!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree dont nothing make me wana slap a women more than a latino or black women wid blonde hair!!! that aint sexy u look like some kinda alien creature

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
man if vero ever got insane enough 2 do any of that shit i wud fly kick her im sure of it lol, but she be gettin quite racist theses days lol but 4 real the worst ones r the ones who get them blue eye contacts they look like a mutated devil creature thing lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i know right lmfao..i find that wrong on so many levels.....lol...bleachin ya hair and gettin fake eyes contacts..tells me that they ashame of their raza....u gotta accept the qualities god gave you.....

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
personally i just dont like blue eyes or fair skin it dont attract me but it some strangw ways i can see why some people like them just like why i can see why people like many other races....but fakin it has nvr worked lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it show they hate themselves ...they love the white but yet they claim brown pride...lol...i swear it nearly the entire mexican population ....lol

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes, thats why i usually only go 4 ghetto azz mexican girls from the gutter lol cuz they got their heads screwed on lol LIKE VERO dont let her sweet style fool u she a ghetto rhyder lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
haha..vero's got the ghetto inside her...even if she white washed..HAHA

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you hear vero on the phone without knowing her race.......you'd probly think it's a wigga girl...LOL..:D

graff90

Best answers
What you got against the whitie? Go to france and you'll dress like a french person. It's just the style that's in now, has nothing to do with More white people are born with or have blonde hair.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What you got against the whitie? Go to france and you'll dress like a french person. It's just the style that's in now, has nothing to do with More white people are born with or have blonde hair.

so you're tryina say that the style is having blonde hair with fake blue'd contacts?
............some people read too much magazines...lol...

Best answers
that's because they want to dye their hair blonde. some latinas have natural blonde hair, why? because we have european ancestry in our blood.

~Baby Cake~

Experienced Poster
Best answers
My hair is a dark brown and it doesn't make you less of yourself if you dye your hair blond. As long as your being yourself and showing who you are and how you feel conferrable dressing or doing your hair.

SPARkYLOk

Best answers
Okk Den So Selena Y Eber Is Tryin To Say Dat Jus Cuz I Got Blonde Hair It Mean Q' Estoy Tratando De Ser Gringa??? Fuck Dattttttttttttt.....shit Im Probably More Beaner Den Your Ass....das Some Gay Ass Point Of View...like Omg...ahaha...no Mamen..........no No..no Mamo.ahaha

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
blonde hair n blue eys wid brow skin = ALIEN thing, blonde hair n blue eyes wid black skin = SUPER alien thing .

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i hate that shit too my hair is long and black and no planeo aserle nada pero si quisiera unaos rayitos rojos but NO porque ya en este tiempo es difisil de saber si las chavas andan con su color verdadero

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad