• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your USER Name

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i own snakes boa constrictors........largest is close to 6 feet long smallest almost 2 feet........:cool: rock star dude gone :-(

Mijo323

Best answers
mijo is my nickname
cuz i'm one of the youngest out of my hermano's and homies
i gotta new born son aka my mijo and 323 is where i stay at
jeah :cool:

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Im known as Snuggles cause i was nicknamed it when i joined in the gang, its meant as a polar bear that cuddles when its cold, but can be real wild when crossed, or angered. And one cause i was the only female in it

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What is it's significance?
how did you come by it?

How cum u neva answer ure own questions?

N e ways... mines i just pressed any key which was Z as u can c. but i needed 3 spaces or more so i just added wateva was easier which was 123. I dont really got any nik names, well i do but i rather not say. :eek:

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I have forever and always been called Lil Boo since I can remember back in my toddler days... good times good times!

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
Clown because i can be a clown/funny/goofy etc... and doll because clown by itself makes it seem like im a guy and dolly makes it known im a girl, and because my homies started calling me doll out of nowhere one day??? so it stuck, and because i like it and i wanted it so it's what wrote as my screen name...

Nenaa

Best answers
Mine was given to me by my boyfriend.
This nickname is really common.
The extra "a" is there because someone on this site had the original one.
But when i was creating it again after the site got hacked,
I just kept it the same so people would remember me.

Judica

Best answers
I grew up under a dictatorship before most of you were born(or even a wet dream), so I chose this user name.

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes i was in a gang, um gees i thought you trusted me i guess i was mistaken so much for friends .sigh. People always change when they judge me when i say i was in a gang i grew up left that behind and now live for my future thats minnimac that really hurt my feelings

Mijo323

Best answers

N e ways... mines i just pressed any key which was Z as u can c. but i needed 3 spaces or more so i just added wateva was easier which was 123. I dont really got any nik names, well i do but i rather not say. :eek:

jaja mija her screen name answers her own question

i got mine from eating lunch.

[crazy]

lady_riskie

Best answers
Mine was given to me by my boyfriend.
This nickname is really common.
The extra "a" is there because someone on this site had the original one.
But when i was creating it again after the site got hacked,
I just kept it the same so people would remember me.

same here my ex man gave me mine and it just stuck

Brown3y3z

Best answers

my bad i'll start doing that but yah mines is short for my nickname as u can see

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad