• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Black and Brown can get-along in the Hoods

MR.619

Best answers
[violent] DOWN HERE IN SD NIGGAS BEGETTING SHOT BY THE MEXICAN GANGS

chula_420

Best answers
Blacks and mexucans CANNOT get along they always think they are better than us they say "why do u dress black

i dont think any1 of us think we r better then the othr, its just we may think we r more hard (who doesnt) and im sure thy think the same way.
u walk in somewhere, u dont think ur better thn every1 * if u do then dam, u got a lot to learn * u carry ur self w. style. u come in gangstafied, ready aware and im sure they do too. wht u think will happen then!

im sure if we learn to chillax and mke good first impressions and try to understan each othr this wouldnt be a problem.

the minorities have just became the majority !

and if ur 1 that think this is in no way possible, then maybe ur 1 of the ones that will continue to fuk it all up for us all. thn we will ALL continue to struggle and will have to cntinue to fight for everything. thts ignorance-all right

Best answers
Hello, I'm new here but I had to put my two cents into this discussion. I personally believe that Latino's like to allign their struggles with that of blacks, but it just isn't the same. For me, it seems that all other minorities excluding blacks are moving up in socieconomics. I believe that it all boils down to African Americans being unable to cooperate and work together within their OWN community. The Indians, Asians, Latinos, etc. all work together for the better cause, while blacks are in it for themselves. But that's just my personal outlook on the situation.

SOTEX956

Best answers
I Get Along With Blacks And They Get Along With Me ,a Nd Yea I'm Definitely Aware Of The Problem, That's A Good Question

azulita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I think Blacks and Browns can get along(hey everyone knew I was coming sooner or later lol) I'm proof I never denied my mixed heritage i'm proud of it I'm on the eastcoast I don't hear about black and brown violence I hear about brown and white, and black and white most of the racisim I encounter here in NC is the whites not liking me because i'm black or when they find out i'm Latina they want me to go back to my country. A lot of it is ignorance people believe what they see on tv no matter if it's true or not give people preconceived notions of what black people are even in Miami when I lived there blacks and browns got along the only violence was from the gang bangers but good question

mendez1

Best answers
I've lived in the East Coast, West Coast and Canada. And definetly to me its a Southern Cali problem. Blacks and Hispanics are whitewashed in Southern Cali. Growing up to me on the east coast you were either white or a minority. Meaning if you weren't white you weren't getting cracker points for being Mexican, Puerto Rican, Half Black or black. We all got the Woods leftovers. In fact if we seen another minority fighting with a white we would back them regardless. Whites in Southern Cali must be happy to see Raza and Blacks hating on each other. It makes sure they stay in power. And for you west coast Latino's, and blacks if you want to know how blacks were treated during the Jim Crow go to the South East starting from Virginia on down. They are treating are people, worst than dogs. You'll see real racial injustice towards Latino's. Right now my opinion of Surenio's are they are craker cock suckers, because I heard they back whites, and my opinion of Nortenios is they are concious Latino's and definetly down with Raza.

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Chale its mostly the hynas that act black k no?,,,I think so...i stay down wit my cholo stilo....I dont sag nun but my fuckin nuts

mendez1

Best answers
lol, sup with these nigger lovers?
What are you white or soomething. You sound like an oppressed Latino who has self hatred. I forgot you are probably a white cock sucking Sorenio. If you are going to hate on a race hate on the one that oppreses us Latino's, the whiteman. Otherwise you are just another embarresment to our race. People like you make the whiteman happy.fucku

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What are you white or soomething. You sound like an oppressed Latino who has self hatred. I forgot you are probably a white cock sucking Sorenio. If you are going to hate on a race hate on the one that oppreses us Latino's, the whiteman. Otherwise you are just another embarresment to our race. People like you make the whiteman happy.fucku

lol, who's this kid fooling?

You listened to some Immortal Technique and now you think you're some revolutionist with concrete perspectives towards our race 'issues'? What makes you think that what you're stating is correct? Why should I take anything you type into consideration?

Answer me that, please.

mendez1

Best answers
lol, who's this kid fooling?

You listened to some Immortal Technique and now you think you're some revolutionist with concrete perspectives towards our race 'issues'? What makes you think that what you're stating is correct? Why should I take anything you type into consideration?

Answer me that, please.
Because I've been around the world and pretty much to evrey state. I was an 0311 in the Marine Corps and have been in combat in Iraq. I probably have more bodies and seen more atrocities than all your faggot ass Veterano leaders. You heard of Faluja's. Was there in 2006. And one thing I have learned from my military experience is the whiteman is evil and don't care for no minority. I ain't seen no other race order killings for their own gang. I don't care if you take me serious or not, but I know have seen and experienced the truth. Another thing I learned in the military is Latino's and Blacks have heart, whites will always bitch up.[violent]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Because I've been around the world and pretty much to evrey state. I was an 0311 in the Marine Corps and have been in combat in Iraq. I probably have more bodies and seen more atrocities than all your faggot ass Veterano leaders. You heard of Faluja's. Was there in 2006. And one thing I have learned from my military experience is the whiteman is evil and don't care for no minority. I ain't seen no other race order killings for their own gang. I don't care if you take me serious or not, but I know have seen and experienced the truth. Another thing I learned in the military is Latino's and Blacks have heart, whites will always bitch up.[violent]

So..

You come onto a Brown pride forum to deliver your messages of racism and discrimination in between us, 'minorities'?

You're a fucking lame, guy. You're preaching to kids who are in the range of 13 to 18 years old, those are usually the ones who fluently browse the forum.. You're a grown man, do something with the knowledge you've gained, instead of trying to channel it out to kids who most likely will disrespect you.. I on the other hand, have my reasons for hating Niggers. You're no one special for me to break it down to, you have your own perspectives and views, and I have mine.

We both look at Niggers differently. I, on the other hand, have been in too many situations where Niggers and Whites, sometimes even our own Raza forget the term of, 'Tengo Cora..'..

We're humans, we make mistakes, and we're too easily influenced by our surroundings and those we know.. You're a hypocrite.. Remember who pays you your wage.. remember who gave your family an opportunity to live a better life.. Remember what the country gave you back, even with a corrupt government, or commercialized media portraying minorities to be what so many people think we are, there's a reason for that.

Just be glad you're not back in Mexico working a 9-5 and making 1/4th of minimum wage is in the US. I would think slightly different about you if you were a revolutionist or opportunist in Mexico.. actually trying to better the Raza.. instead, you're living off of the 'corrupt' Government in the states, bitching and whining about how the 'Whiteman' deceives us, and portrays us as pieces of shit who, all they want, is for us to get pit against each other.. Sorry that you think like that..

Go to prison, talk to prison folk and get a better in depth perspective on the subject, especially why Raza hate niggers..

You could get it from me, but you're a clown and I wont aide you in the growth deceived hypocritical truth caused by your gullible mind..

mendez1

Best answers
So..

You come onto a Brown pride forum to deliver your messages of racism and discrimination in between us, 'minorities'?

You're a fucking lame, guy. You're preaching to kids who are in the range of 13 to 18 years old, those are usually the ones who fluently browse the forum.. You're a grown man, do something with the knowledge you've gained, instead of trying to channel it out to kids who most likely will disrespect you.. I on the other hand, have my reasons for hating Niggers. You're no one special for me to break it down to, you have your own perspectives and views, and I have mine.

We both look at Niggers differently. I, on the other hand, have been in too many situations where Niggers and Whites, sometimes even our own Raza forget the term of, 'Tengo Cora..'..

We're humans, we make mistakes, and we're too easily influenced by our surroundings and those we know.. You're a hypocrite.. Remember who pays you your wage.. remember who gave your family an opportunity to live a better life.. Remember what the country gave you back, even with a corrupt government, or commercialized media portraying minorities to be what so many people think we are, there's a reason for that.

Just be glad you're not back in Mexico working a 9-5 and making 1/4th of minimum wage is in the US. I would think slightly different about you if you were a revolutionist or opportunist in Mexico.. actually trying to better the Raza.. instead, you're living off of the 'corrupt' Government in the states, bitching and whining about how the 'Whiteman' deceives us, and portrays us as pieces of shit who, all they want, is for us to get pit against each other.. Sorry that you think like that..

Go to prison, talk to prison folk and get a better in depth perspective on the subject, especially why Raza hate niggers..

You could get it from me, but you're a clown and I wont aide you in the growth deceived hypocritical truth caused by your gullible mind..
Whatever you bisexual Surenio faggot. I don't need to go to prison to learn shit. Prison is for losers and people who don't know how to commit crimes. From when you used the word nigger I could already tell you were a white washed bitch. What did some black or minority take your ass while you were locked up. Secondly yeah I do draw a check evrey month from Uncle Sam for the rest of my life, but unlike your bitch ass I put in work for it, and lost my left eye for it. But I also get up evrey morning and go to work. Meaning even though got site in only one eye I do what I got to do take care of my family. And don't talk about what I say to the kids, because I don't and won't ever promote going to jail to be a man like you bisexual surenio's. Faggot.fucku

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Whatever you bisexual Surenio faggot. I don't need to go to prison to learn shit. Prison is for losers and people who don't know how to commit crimes. From when you used the word nigger I could already tell you were a white washed bitch. What did some black or minority take your ass while you were locked up. Secondly yeah I do draw a check evrey month from Uncle Sam for the rest of my life, but unlike your bitch ass I put in work for it, and lost my left eye for it. But I also get up evrey morning and go to work. Meaning even though got site in only one eye I do what I got to do take care of my family. And don't talk about what I say to the kids, because I don't and won't ever promote going to jail to be a man like you bisexual surenio's. Faggot.fucku

hahahaha..

Good to know you can't comprehend, haha..

haaaaahahahha..

I won.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad