• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Black and Brown can get-along in the Hoods

mendez1

Best answers
hahahaha..

Good to know you can't comprehend, haha..

haaaaahahahha..

I won.
Whatever queerbait. Go back to reminising on how you shoved your fingers up your ass, so you could widen it to keaster shit around for your 5'4 105lb rep. Leyva.fucku

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Whatever queerbait. Go back to reminising on how you shoved your fingers up your ass, so you could widen it to keaster shit around for your 5'4 105lb rep. Leyva.fucku

wow i guess the "newbie-be gentle" should say

"newbie-im not gentle" hahaha

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Brown on Black/Black on Brown violence has been going on forever in L.A. There have been numerous attempts over the years to try and create some unity, but for the most part those attempts have failed.

Whoever comes up with a solution should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize because it will be a feat tantamount to creating peace and unity between the Israelis and Palestinians. Good luck.

mendez1

Best answers
Brown on Black/Black on Brown violence has been going on forever in L.A. There have been numerous attempts over the years to try and create some unity, but for the most part those attempts have failed.

Whoever comes up with a solution should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize because it will be a feat tantamount to creating peace and unity between the Israelis and Palestinians. Good luck.
I live here now in L.A. temporarily and I hear what you are saying. But this shit can stop soon and it ain't that hard. Back in the80' and 90's blacks and Italians in New York hated each other. And they may not be all the best friend now, but that shit pretty much died out. Thats because evreyone growed and matured. And thats the problem here. L.A. is ass backwords. Bro I have been to the places in the south where 30 years ago blacks and anybody of color was going to get lynched but now there is love betwen both. Don't get me wrong there is still racism, but people grow and mature. A lot of this is going to depend on the kids and people just educating themselves. If you noticed most racists don't have anything higher than a high school diploma. I noticed up in Northern Cali Latino's and blacks get along and in the North East like New York and Phili there real cool. When I lived in D.C. there is a little tension, but a lot has to do with a lot of Latino's were new to the area so we stuck together, but now the kids and next generation are interacting like they were one. Education and mental maturity. I think another reason Latino's and black s don't get along in L.A. is we are so similar. You ever heard that the reason 2 people don't get along is because they are to similar. Both groups Latino's and Blacks have a strong pride. I hope we can all unite one day, because if we do, we will turn this country upside down and get all we are owed Latino, black, asains, and even poor whites.:]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I live here now in L.A. temporarily and I hear what you are saying. But this shit can stop soon and it ain't that hard. Back in the80' and 90's blacks and Italians in New York hated each other. And they may not be all the best friend now, but that shit pretty much died out. Thats because evreyone growed and matured. And thats the problem here. L.A. is ass backwords. Bro I have been to the places in the south where 30 years ago blacks and anybody of color was going to get lynched but now there is love betwen both. Don't get me wrong there is still racism, but people grow and mature. A lot of this is going to depend on the kids and people just educating themselves. If you noticed most racists don't have anything higher than a high school diploma. I noticed up in Northern Cali Latino's and blacks get along and in the North East like New York and Phili there real cool. When I lived in D.C. there is a little tension, but a lot has to do with a lot of Latino's were new to the area so we stuck together, but now the kids and next generation are interacting like they were one. Education and mental maturity. I think another reason Latino's and black s don't get along in L.A. is we are so similar. You ever heard that the reason 2 people don't get along is because they are to similar. Both groups Latino's and Blacks have a strong pride. I hope we can all unite one day, because if we do, we will turn this country upside down and get all we are owed Latino, black, asains, and even poor whites.:]

Then we can unite, and go riot against the 'Whiteman'.

Yeaaaaah!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what's with all the labels? ALL blacks are like this. ALL whites are like that.

jez, grow the f*ck up.

mendez1

Best answers
Then we can unite, and go riot against the 'Whiteman'.

Yeaaaaah!
Thats whats up! Latino's we are the number 1 minorities, which makes us the leaders of minorities, and as leaders of a group we have the respnsibility to set the example. Which is not to divide but go after our common enemy the Pilgrams. Thats the white people who have been in power since the Mayflower. The ones who have special interests. Old Money.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Thats whats up! Latino's we are the number 1 minorities, which makes us the leaders of minorities, and as leaders of a group we have the respnsibility to set the example. Which is not to divide but go after our common enemy the Pilgrams. Thats the white people who have been in power since the Mayflower. The ones who have special interests. Old Money.

I was just kidding. I would rather go against niggers, than go against the hand that feeds me.

mendez1

Best answers
I was just kidding. I would rather go against niggers, than go against the hand that feeds me.
You are a lost cause Tio Thomas. You know what I even give Joto's more respect then you. next time one of your South Side buddies is getting deported go lick the ass of the cracker who is signing his deportation papers. His shit will feed you to Leyva.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You are a lost cause Tio Thomas. You know what I even give Joto's more respect then you. next time one of your South Side buddies is getting deported go lick the ass of the cracker who is signing his deportation papers. His shit will feed you to Leyva.

lol, I don't live in the states no more. I got deported for LIFE, a judge ordered my greencard removed, and deported me for life due to my aggravated felonies. And, look.. I STILL Recognize, and stand by what I've been saying..

Thank the Government and God for giving my mom a nice house, a better life, for me and my siblings, opportunities we would only dream of.. Thank the Government for being there. Thank God!

So, yeah.. you're wrong again, you clown.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers

Respectfully, I would like to add the BEFORE we EDUCATE we need to become whole-in doing so we become the cyclical thinkers that we were originally created to be...
Step into any public school in America and you will NEVER hear the teacher say okay boys and girls lets salute the Earth and the Sky for having us be...here is where we have FAILED ourselves-the black civil rights leaders managed to RE-ORGANISE their ppl through the re-introduction of STRONG cultural IDENTITY!
BINGO-they gained political ground-cover.
RE-COVERY is the first step..and we are responsible for all of our surroundings no matter what the color or the code.A`Ho! MiTakuye~Oyasin-we are all related...
no haters.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes that why you havent made anything of your life, your a racist bold bum, but ignorance is bliss in the eyes of a fool.

huh?

how do you know? lol..

I don't bring most of my personal shit onto here, I do if asked..

I have a degree in Graphic and Web designing, I have my own business, I work from home, My rates are from 25 to 500 dollars. Depending what you want.. I make my ends meet, and more.

I hate niggers due to alot of experiences in my past.. lol, i don't know why you assume so much, Darkie.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow graphic and wed design REALLY TAXING ON THE BRAIN dont talk to me about education sordo web design aint got shit on science, and thats my line of work, you started your own business? wow good for you, my parents did that to and i thank them for it everyday because of them we were able to have a top education in europe, i learnt years ago that ignorance holds people back, if your ignorant your business/life will never take off. oh ya that whole 'darkie' thing is getting old you bold fool, grow some fucking hair you look like a dildo with eyebrows.

mendez1

Best answers
lol, I don't live in the states no more. I got deported for LIFE, a judge ordered my greencard removed, and deported me for life due to my aggravated felonies. And, look.. I STILL Recognize, and stand by what I've been saying..

Thank the Government and God for giving my mom a nice house, a better life, for me and my siblings, opportunities we would only dream of.. Thank the Government for being there. Thank God!

So, yeah.. you're wrong again, you clown.
I'd rather be a funny clown than a loser like you. Leyva what can you say. Your ass isn't even in the U.S. anymore. You let those crackers deport you from our rightful land. You have no power at all. You can't even vote. Bragging about the goverment supporting your mom, keep that on the down low. It don't look good. Because when you say that it makes it sound like your mom is living off of welfare and we know thats not true.
Your ass was sucking off the goverment and taxpayers though. I don't care who you are but, jailhouse spread doen't impress anyone who is someone. Loser[hurtu]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow graphic and wed design REALLY TAXING ON THE BRAIN dont talk to me about education sordo web design aint got shit on science, and thats my line of work, you started your own business? wow good for you, my parents did that to and i thank them for it everyday because of them we were able to have a top education in europe, i learnt years ago that ignorance holds people back, if your ignorant your business/life will never take off. oh ya that whole 'darkie' thing is getting old you bold fool, grow some fucking hair you look like a dildo with eyebrows.

wow, why are you such a fucking idiot, homey? Serious?

lol @ web design aint got shit on science, wtf? Why would you even compare the two?

You're such a fucking idiot, homey.. I'm ignorant cause I hate niggers? What does Niggers have to do with my current life or business? I live in Tijuana, Mexico.. You don't take shit into consideration, or even acknowledge the stupidity that fucking leaks out of your godamn brain..

For someone who wants to talk shit on education, you sure as fuck lack the common sense of things.

mendez1

Best answers
huh?

how do you know? lol..

I don't bring most of my personal shit onto here, I do if asked..

I have a degree in Graphic and Web designing, I have my own business, I work from home, My rates are from 25 to 500 dollars. Depending what you want.. I make my ends meet, and more.

I hate niggers due to alot of experiences in my past.. lol, i don't know why you assume so much, Darkie.
Say what you want but your loser ass was deported. And thats why you hate blacks, because no matter what they do, they can't get kicked out of the U.S. like you. So you can make all your graphical shit you want, but you can't comeback to suck the Crackers you loves cock. Then say you ain't going to bite the hand that feeds you. You should also say you can't bite the hand who deported you. Leyva[crazy]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'd rather be a funny clown than a loser like you. Leyva what can you say. Your ass isn't even in the U.S. anymore. You let those crackers deport you from our rightful land. You have no power at all. You can't even vote. Bragging about the goverment supporting your mom, keep that on the down low. It don't look good. Because when you say that it makes it sound like your mom is living off of welfare and we know thats not true.
Your ass was sucking off the goverment and taxpayers though. I don't care who you are but, jailhouse spread doen't impress anyone who is someone. Loser[hurtu]

lol @ that.. Another idiot with a dumb ass mentality..

'Thank the Government and God for giving my mom a nice house, a better life, for me and my siblings, opportunities we would only dream of.. Thank the Government for being there. Thank God!'

Yay for the government! Thanks Whiteman! You Gave My Mom And My Siblings An Opportunity To Do Something With Their Lives! Now They Drive Brand New Cars, And Make Money! Yayyy!!!! Thank God For The US Government!

-Sits back enjoying life-

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad