• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Black and Brown can get-along in the Hoods

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Say what you want but your loser ass was deported. And thats why you hate blacks, because no matter what they do, they can't get kicked out of the U.S. like you. So you can make all your graphical shit you want, but you can't comeback to suck the Crackers you loves cock. Then say you ain't going to bite the hand that feeds you. You should also say you can't bite the hand who deported you. Leyva[crazy]

I hate blacks cause of that? lmaoooo..

Yeah, you're right, man! fuck!

Fuck them niggers cuz they can't get deported!

lame.

mendez1

Best answers
lol @ that.. Another idiot with a dumb ass mentality..

'Thank the Government and God for giving my mom a nice house, a better life, for me and my siblings, opportunities we would only dream of.. Thank the Government for being there. Thank God!'

Yay for the government! Thanks Whiteman! You Gave My Mom And My Siblings An Opportunity To Do Something With Their Lives! Now They Drive Brand New Cars, And Make Money! Yayyy!!!! Thank God For The US Government!

-Sits back enjoying life-
You sound like a boot licking bitch. How are you going to thank someone from banning you from your family. Well if you aresuch a bitch thank me and Dark Mexican for talking shit to you. Weak ass Leyva.[Loco]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You sound like a boot licking bitch. How are you going to thank someone from banning you from your family. Well if you aresuch a bitch thank me and Dark Mexican for talking shit to you. Weak ass Leyva.[Loco]

I forgot..

Thank God And The Government for giving my family legal residential papers to reside in the United States, and another opportunity for them to become US Citizens. yayyyy!!!

I fucked mine off, but oh welllll! My Fams being taken care of! They visit me all the Time! I have my own life, wife and kid, yep! Thank the Government and God! Yesss!!!!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow, why are you such a fucking idiot, homey? Serious?

lol @ web design aint got shit on science, wtf? Why would you even compare the two?

You're such a fucking idiot, homey.. I'm ignorant cause I hate niggers? What does Niggers have to do with my current life or business? I live in Tijuana, Mexico.. You don't take shit into consideration, or even acknowledge the stupidity that fucking leaks out of your godamn brain..

For someone who wants to talk shit on education, you sure as fuck lack the common sense of things.

duh are you thick or retarded? dont worry, i'll wait. you decided to bring up your qualifications, 'DID I FUCKIN ASK YOU WHAT SHITTY QUALIFICATIONS YOU HAD?'
so i just had to point out that your 'qualifications' mean nothing to me, now to address the second half of your comment, it doesnt make much sense to me but yet again i will try and dumb myself down a little just to help you understand, a good business man knows that bringing home the money is the only thing that counts, now your a racist so that limits the amount of money you can make, ignorance limits opportunity and decreases wealth.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
duh are you thick or retarded? dont worry, i'll wait. you decided to bring up your qualifications, 'DID I FUCKIN ASK YOU WHAT SHITTY QUALIFICATIONS YOU HAD?'
so i just had to point out that your 'qualifications' mean nothing to me, now to address the second half of your comment, i doesnt make much sense to me but yet again i will try and dumb myself down a little just to help you understand, a good business man knows that bringing home the money is the only thing that counts, now your a racist so that limits the amount of money you can make, ignorance limits opportunity and decreases wealth.

Okay, look idiot..

Unlike you, I take everything into consideration, and I ACKNOWLEDGE EVERYTHING, So if you're gonna come in here and make dumb ass assumptions like, 'You're never gonna make nothing out of your life..' I'm sure as fuck going to prove you wrong, you fucking clown. Now that I told you what I do, you try and back track acting like you don't care? Yet you were bitching and whining cuz I probably 'don't have anything in my life'.. right?

Idiot.

Second of all.. Read.. COMPREHEND.. How can you be in Science and not read and acknowledge shit? I live in TIJUANA.. MEXICO.. I am a RACIST TOWARDS NIGGERS.. Mexico does NOT have AFRICAN AMERICANS Residing here as common as the U.S.. Mexicans don't like BLACKS, they aren't fond of them. So what fucking business am'i going to lose, faggot? What money am'i gonna lose? I can make business online, never know the faggot's a nigger, and as long as he sends that cash to my account, I'm cool. I don't ask for personal info. Take THAT into consideration, you fucking IDIOT.

PS. Not all of us are nigger lovers like you, who grew up around blacks and tried to be like them just cause you were 'dark'.

Get the fuck outta here, you lame wannabe nigger.

mendez1

Best answers
I forgot..

Thank God And The Government for giving my family legal residential papers to reside in the United States, and another opportunity for them to become US Citizens. yayyyy!!!

I fucked mine off, but oh welllll! My Fams being taken care of! They visit me all the Time! I have my own life, wife and kid, yep! Thank the Government and God! Yesss!!!!
I feel sorry for you. You fit the stereotype of a typical racist. You are projecting your hate and insecurities towards blacks. You are a Mexican version of white trash. And until you can wake up and smell the truth, you are always going to be living in that sespool of an apartment in T.J.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Okay, look idiot..

Unlike you, I take everything into consideration, and I ACKNOWLEDGE EVERYTHING, So if you're gonna come in here and make dumb ass assumptions like, 'You're never gonna make nothing out of your life..' I'm sure as fuck going to prove you wrong, you fucking clown. Now that I told you what I do, you try and back track acting like you don't care? Yet you were bitching and whining cuz I probably 'don't have anything in my life'.. right?

Idiot.

Second of all.. Read.. COMPREHEND.. How can you be in Science and not read and acknowledge shit? I live in TIJUANA.. MEXICO.. I am a RACIST TOWARDS NIGGERS.. Mexico does NOT have AFRICAN AMERICANS Residing here as common as the U.S.. Mexicans don't like BLACKS, they aren't fond of them. So what fucking business am'i going to lose, faggot? Whta money am'i gonna lose? I can make business online, never know the faggot's a nigger, and as long as he sends that cash to my account, I'm cool. I don't ask for personal info. Take THAT into consideration, you fucking IDIOT.

dont put words in my mouth idiot, your the one working off assumptions, wtf are you talking about seriously its hard to follow your statements, it dont make much sense, mexicans dont like black wtf are you talking about, 'if you going to use sterotypes to prove a point then your even more retarded that i first thought'. ive never met a racist mexican in my life, not in person anyway. in fact the first racist mexican i met was on this site, aint that typical.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I feel sorry for you. You fit the stereotype of a typical racist. You are projecting your hate and insecurities towards blacks. You are a Mexican version of white trash. And until you can wake up and smell the truth, you are always going to be living in that sespool of an apartment in T.J.

i agree, im just trying to show him that ignorance only breeds bad stuff, if you treat people right then god will reward you, if not well you end up in a shitty apartment in TJ. i have such a good life, and i owe it all to the people around me that refused to accept ignorance as a way of life. i wont bother asking sordo what type of people he was raised by though. :rolleyes:

mendez1

Best answers
Okay, look idiot..

Idiot.

Second of all.. Read.. COMPREHEND.. How can you be in Science and not read and acknowledge shit? I live in TIJUANA.. MEXICO.. I am a RACIST TOWARDS NIGGERS.. Mexico does NOT have AFRICAN AMERICANS Residing here as common as the U.S.. Mexicans don't like BLACKS, they aren't fond of them. So what fucking business am'i going to lose, faggot? What money am'i gonna lose? I can make business online, never know the faggot's a nigger, and as long as he sends that cash to my account, I'm cool. I don't ask for personal info. Take THAT into consideration, you fucking IDIOT.

PS. Not all of us are nigger lovers like you, who grew up around blacks and tried to be like them just cause you were 'dark'.

Get the fuck outta here, you lame wannabe nigger.
Ass wipe, you ever been to Mexico City or Southern Mexico. Hate to burst your bubble but there are blacks living down there. Also a lot of them are into black American Music. People in Mexico City think people up North and especially in T.J. are Mierda and other stupid racist things. You are just a bitter Leyva who lives in the coordo of Mexico which is T.J.[hurtu]

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dont put words in my mouth idiot, your the one working off assumptions, wtf are you talking about seriously its hard to follow your statements, it dont make much sense, mexicans dont like black wtf are you talking about, 'if you going to use sterotypes to prove a point then your even more retarded that i first thought'. ive never met a racist mexican in my life, not in person anyway. in fact the first racist mexican i met was on this site, aint that typical.

What words did I put in your mouth?

Originally Posted by Dark Mexican
yes that why you havent made anything of your life, your a racist bold bum, but ignorance is bliss in the eyes of a fool.

uh.. yeah.. you're right.. I'm just putting words in your mouth.. lol, you're such a fucking clown man..

And read.. comprehend.. i'm done with you, you fucking lame.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ass wipe, you ever been to Mexico City or Southern Mexico. Hate to burst your bubble but there are blacks living down there. Also a lot of them are into black American Music. People in Mexico City think people up North and especially in T.J. are Mierda and other stupid racist things. You are just a bitter Leyva who lives in the coordo of Mexico which is T.J.[hurtu]

omg.. Do you not fucking read, dogg?

Fucking clowns.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao the coast of mexico has loads of caribbeans lmao if sordo went their he would probably drop dead from hatred right their and then.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers

lol, I have a 4 bedroom house.

Yay for the white man!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What words did I put in your mouth?

Originally Posted by Dark Mexican
yes that why you havent made anything of your life, your a racist bold bum, but ignorance is bliss in the eyes of a fool.

uh.. yeah.. you're right.. I'm just putting words in your mouth.. lol, you're such a fucking clown man..

And read.. comprehend.. i'm done with you, you fucking lame.

i wasnt talking about your education and finance dummy lmao only a idiot would of thought that, im talking about you mentality dummy.

mendez1

Best answers
Thats true, I never met a racist Mexican until I moved to L.A. I mean I grew up hearing Mexicans joking about people looking Indian and discriminating on that, but I never bought into it, because I was raised that we were all Mexicans and don't discriminate against your own, and that is what the Gavacho's want.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
but you fuck black women your a disgrace, the worst kind of hypocrite, but im done arguing with you, you have to answer to god when you die, not me. but tell me out of interest, where does a man filled with so much hatred go after he dies? oh ya st8 to hell. i will stick to being open minded in life i mean its only heaven right? lmao

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
but you fuck black women your a disgrace, the worst kind of hypocrite, but im done arguing with you, you have to answer to god when you die, not me. but tell me out of interest, where does a man filled with so much hatred go after he dies? oh ya st8 to hell. i will stick to being open minded in life i mean its only heaven right? lmao

shuddup, lame

comprehend

read

comprehend

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad