• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Black and Brown can get-along in the Hoods

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im skinny? wtf are u talking about fat boy? skiinny my ass, well i guess i will look skinny to a fat person. lmao wat you guna do? eat me!!!!! deported 4 life? i thought u just got deported, does that mean you cant visit the country at all? im not american i dont no your rules. did you not read what i said about gas? you want to fight drag your fat ass in a car and drive to me, i aint wasting money on you fat boy.

lol, where do you get that i'm fat? I'm big swollen, homey.

Come party in TJ and fight me. And, yes, i got deported for life due to my aggravated felonies, sucks.. But, it's shit you'd never do, pussy boy.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm big swoll.

Shut your ol scarecrow lookin ass up, lookin like your body limbs are fries from mcdonalds.

lmao is that suppose to be a diss? calling me a scarecrow lmao your retarded, id rather be 'scarecrow skinny' than fat. and if you ask anyone i think they would agree. lmao

mendez1

Best answers
Sordo if you accept the truth it stars at midnight tonight, but as of now I put my money on dark Mexican over your Gordo ass. Your fat ass would probably have an asthma attack. You notice I'm holding back because Iwant to try the truce.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if done with this dude, he keeps making sexual remarks about me and i dont play that, lets see i suggested we have a fight, he suggested i would be sucking his dick? wtf is wrong with this dude, im not trying to get raped!!!! crazy fucker.

mendez1

Best answers
what truce?
A truce where me Dark Mexican don't talk shit to Sordo and vice versa tomorrow, after that it is on and popping and back to shit talking. I want to prove to people that we Mexicans and Latino's can be leaders.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A truce where me Dark Mexican don't talk shit to Sordo and vice versa tomorrow, after that it is on and popping and back to shit talking. I want to prove to people that we Mexicans and Latino's can be leaders.

lmao..

I don't care, dogg.. you fools can talk all your 'shit' if you want..

sure as hell aint gonna phase me..

Take that bitch shit somewhere else.

mendez1

Best answers
lmao..

I don't care, dogg.. you fools can talk all your 'shit' if you want..

sure as hell aint gonna phase me..

Take that bitch shit somewhere else.
So you ain't down with a 24 hour truce to show that we Mexicans can be conscious and responsible leaders. You know I ain't no bitch because I go at you all day, and you never come with a good comeback. But this is for Raza.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
So you ain't down with a 24 hour truce to show that we Mexicans can be conscious and responsible leaders. You know I ain't no bitch because I go at you all day, and you never come with a good comeback. But this is for Raza.

shut up cracka

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
378952111_beea7e2798.jpg

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers

lol, you're not a bitch cause you type some text?

Be quiet, idiot.

Yay for whiteman.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad