• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

changes

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
things are changing and i'm afraid of what lies ahead, i hear good things, i hear bad things but the negatives stay stuck in ma head....my mommas always pushin me, my daddy knows i'm stessed, i'm worried my 8month relationship might be in jeopardy...i'm getting so fukin depressed....

my momma aint making anything easier for me, i wish she showed some love....shes doing this to keep me under, just to see if i can make myself rise above.....i hate when my dad shows sympathy...i don't want him to see me weak...but just by looking in my eyes he understands...we barely have to speak....hes ma hero and i have many angels and i'd like to show my graditude...to ma dad, shaima, fufu, and ma brown pride fam that always stayed true

i used to ask god to help me stay good and never be the way i was back then....when all i had were tears, anger and sadness over and over again....

now when i pray, i think of those i love, ma dad, shy and his sons, erika and her baby, beto, bryan, marta, everyone i know and talk to...cuz most are angels from above...

i truly care about you guys...ya'll have helped me so fukin much....i just hope in the long run we keep in touch....

ugh, my mommas here....i gotta go...but later i'll write some mo.......

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
of course we will nigguh....**what u think carnalismo is like a shot o ftequila u drink it and ur just left with the aftertaste?? huh HUH....shiiiiit....u trippin balls....dont make go woop yo son...ill straight rush u lil momma...not even think twice know what im saying souf?? shit get the fuk outta hea'...LMAO>...<<< u member V...i member...LMAO :p : D:D :D...but anyways good poem...feelin 100....love it...keep them feelings pouring....we all got u on our minds like an edgeup...:p....LOVE U V!!!!! :p...oh and open the fuking package!!!! :p

smoky_619

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That Was Nice..it Was Fuckin Tight...damn Vero..you Should Write More....
Ehh You Forget Bout Da One And Only Smoky!!! Ahh..oh Well Is Straight!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i will open it laterz.......

thanks beto...

getta fuk outta hea'!!!....yeah i member..lol..

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That Was Nice..it Was Fuckin Tight...damn Vero..you Should Write More....
Ehh You Forget Bout Da One And Only Smoky!!! Ahh..oh Well Is Straight!

PM ME...
N0W..
PLEASE..
Y0U D0NT NEED T0 D0 DAT SHiT..

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i will open it laterz.......

thanks beto...

getta fuk outta hea'!!!....yeah i member..lol..

y later?? lol...ahh ill call u l8r aight?? or ur jefa still trippin?? can i leave a msg 2 get her mad?? :p..lol....of course u do...:p

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Do Not Leave A Message....i Want Shaima To Leave A Message And Say Baby I Love You So She Can Get Mad But If You Call She'l Jsut Get Straight Out Pissed...she Dont' Like You Man...lol...

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Think I Should Go Now...my Bro Left So She Aint Distracted Anymore...so Laterz....bye Bye

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol....well shit i dont like her either...:p....lo.l...oral esimon take care ma' beaniez...and umm i'll talk 2 u l8r...we need 2 talk 2...but all in time, all in the goods....1 love

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
FUCKiN jULi0 Y0U DUMB ShiT!
D0NT EVEN THiNK B0UT SAYiN DAT!
ANSWER MA FUCKiN PM!!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hellz yeah...my momma was wondering where i got it...lol...i just said that i got it from my primo...lol....thanks beto...it was all big....lol...its comfy!...and i onlu listened to one of the cds......gotti....i like it...thanks

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad