• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

changes

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hellz yeah...my momma was wondering where i got it...lol...i just said that i got it from my primo...lol....thanks beto...it was all big....lol...its comfy!...and i onlu listened to one of the cds......gotti....i like it...thanks

lol..orale simon i didnt wanna get it 2 small so i figured bigger is better than smaller...:p....orale...i los otros?? lol

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jae-p needs to re do his style altho...sum of his stuff be alrite
lol....I love "un padre no eres"....perdoname Ama"....soldado sin querer hella deep...perdoname señor....Esperanza...un pandillero mas....

by the way this b beto lol

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol....I love "un padre no eres"....perdoname Ama"....soldado sin querer hella deep...perdoname se?or....Esperanza...un pandillero mas....

by the way this b beto lol

You got cute beto ;)

I liked those songs too...IDK, just the flow of his second album sucked IMO, just poorly put together...he was yelling out states or something somewhere...its like STFU PENDEJO...gawd...Un padre no eres is hella tite...and theres some 1337 party chit on there too somehow...he is versatile...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You got cute beto ;)

I liked those songs too...IDK, just the flow of his second album sucked IMO, just poorly put together...he was yelling out states or something somewhere...its like STFU PENDEJO...gawd...Un padre no eres is hella tite...and theres some 1337 party chit on there too somehow...he is versatile...

LOL....pinche Trac....:D

simono...which one...esperanza??/...yea i felt it feel off a bit but some o fthem were still pretty good....

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL....pinche Trac....:D

simono...which one...esperanza??/...yea i felt it feel off a bit but some o fthem were still pretty good....

Jaja you know me :p

LoL yea....I wasn't feeling that disco...it was just like too over the top...Idk what that vato was thinking...I like an album I can put in, press play and let it bump the duration...not something that has interludes that make me cry lol...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Jaja you know me :p

LoL yea....I wasn't feeling that disco...it was just like too over the top...Idk what that vato was thinking...I like an album I can put in, press play and let it bump the duration...not something that has interludes that make me cry lol...
orale.....

lmao @ interludes that make u cry...LOL...shit i kno huh lol...but the msg itself of the Cd was good...

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
orale.....

lmao @ interludes that make u cry...LOL...shit i kno huh lol...but the msg itself of the Cd was good...

Umm a good message that hurts to listen to isnt worth chit =P Cuz guess who didnt listen? jaja...It was good comedy tho, that wey spent money to make that chit lawl...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Umm a good message that hurts to listen to isnt worth chit =P Cuz guess who didnt listen? jaja...It was good comedy tho, that wey spent money to make that chit lawl...
Lmao....I thought some tracks was good...like esperanza...un pandillero mas...perdoname se?or....and a few more...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad