• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

disscusion

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon i do...i really aint got a favorite 1 by him...he's got 2 many good rolas...but some of my favorites r...land of th elost, peace pipe, day of unity, revenge, cool enough, in my hood, riddla' on the roof, streets on beats, the system, habitual criminal, illegal amigos, why must I, runaway, power moves, you know my name, mrs perfect, reminisce, if i die, medicine,...thats just some of them

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Like 3rd Wish The Most Out Of Some Of The Older Songs But From The New One's I Like ALL OF THEM

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i like never change and probably power moves the most out of the old ones....shit i know huh B

\|/MANIAKK\|/

Best answers
Broadway ,penatentiory Flow,real Gansta, Spm Vs. Los. Das Da Shyt Spm Got Killa Verses ~muddafukk U Nikka Stop Preaching Yo Shyt I'll Grabb My Mudda Fukkin Gap N Start Squeezin My Shyt No Mercy Fo Da Weakk Bitch So Save Yo Speach Bitch U Cant Reach Im 2 Deep In Diz Stz Bitch Don Piss Me Off I'll Put Diz Gap 2 Yo Head Can U See Diz Jelous Bitches Pray Fo Us 2 B Dead~

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i kinda figured as much if ya dont like gangsta stuff then you wont like it or stuff dat says cuss words and well gang stuff den you wont like it.............:D

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i kinda figured as much if ya dont like gangsta stuff then you wont like it or stuff dat says cuss words and well gang stuff den you wont like it.............:D

naw i really dont have a problem w/ cussing...shit most of cuss....which is a pity....pero we aint all perfect me entiendes...pero naaw I just dont like hearing ppl talking bout Surenos rifan Y Nortenos controlan and all that lil bulllshit...none of yall run shit so grow the fuk up and look at the bigger picture...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i just like der musica but like i said in another thread is dat the only thing i represent and have is my cultura and the big GREEN WHITE AND RED WITH THE AGUILA IN DA MIDDLE ES ALL I REPRESENT AND REALLY DO HAVE CUZ MEXICANA BLOOD RUNS THROUGH MIS VENAS NO DOUBT.....................:)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no offense to da negrito here peo i dont listen to negrito musica...........i sticl wit mexicano/chicano music dont get me wrong i like some of the negrito musica pero some of it changed even the chicano rap changed so i think that ill stick wit the oldies of chicano rap.....and da oldies yeap yeap...............:D :p :rolleyes:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad