• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

disscusion

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont mind what ppl say bout me they can talk jus so long as they dont comfront me bout it then es all good...............cuz if they talk bout me then it must mean im doin my job right makin dem haters hate me more cuz they wish to be like me.........lol..............

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol people get pissed because i also listen to black people
yea I know what umean...its stupid really ppl have 2 b broad minded....talking bout fuk niggers and this and that....makes wanna knock them the fuk out...but in the end aint no1 perfect me entiendes

i listen to everything music..as long as you a good hip hop artist and you make sick music...buh i feel u vato...

simon simon....

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yea I know what umean...its stupid really ppl have 2 b broad minded....talking bout fuk niggers and this and that....makes wanna knock them the fuk out...but in the end aint no1 perfect me entiendes=quote]
im not sayin you sayin dis cuz of what i said dont get me wrong i love black ppl they be hella tight but just cuz i dont listen to der music dont mean i say fuk dem or whateva es not like dat at all sometimes i do but thas once in a blue moon........get what i mean............agian im not sayin this post was against me but just to make meself clear................:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and didnt SPM get locked up for malesting a lil kid or somethin or atleast thas what they said in the other forum i was in............i dont know im just sayin......is dat true...............???

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
es wat i thought.......................pero thas fucked up if he really did.............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
even if he didn't do it..it don't matter because he still wouda been locked up..just coz he's brown :D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
orales..............well i dont know.............bout dat...............i mean if he really did do it then he deserves to be in jail pero si no pues i think injusticia is bien made just like most of da time with latinos.............do somethin......or when they dont they still be convicted of it.........even if all da odds be pointin to a positive way..........es fuked up how ppl can be or da gov can be somtimes..............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i know right...shit...thats what they be doing to us..it's a "prison trap". they expect you join gangs so they can convict you.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no kiddin for reals...............es dumb and they want to end terrorism well truely i think they should fix der own prob..........before enterin another country.........no doubt................

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
imean how do they expect to fix somethin in anohter country if they havnt in der own.............unless dey want to experiment................then thas fuked up still.........no doubt................

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
because IRAQ IS WHERE THE OIL IS AT and oil makes MONEY...and republicans want MONEY so of course their gonna chase after oil.....see the war on iraq is like a tike on a bike.....they keep trainin the wheels off our kid's bicycles...."give me ur money and will give you OIL!"

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah but see america has oil too...........and thas fuked up dat dey be goin after a country for its material things es dumb...............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they never get enough besides they been making business with al quada for years now...alquada is like the statue of liberty let's say....yup..send ur troops to me, we're poor we're hungry and we need your technology.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if republicans want oil then they should get some boogers and mix it with their blood and whala oil = money

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad