• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

gang members i have a ?

And whats theyre style...i mean really if u look back at the westside connection days...Cube...Wc...mack 10 they all dressed out dickies y todo...so what is "THEIR" style??

Westside connection???? Son, N.W.A was here before the W.S.C. Look at their shit. Tight blue jeans with black coats! Mexicans chose to dress like that for i.d in the pintas and brought it to the calles.
I wouldn't have a problem if blacks gave credit to where its do, YOU GET MY POINT?

Their style now....

UGLY COLORED SHIRTS, BAGGY JEANS, TIMBERLAND BOOTS, HAT TILT TO A SIDE (LMFAO)...... That is the mayate style. Leave it at that. You know it too.

they put guns every corner in harlem yet they wonder why blacks stay strap and kil eachother..

on the westcoast...it's the opposite..

they put liquor stores in every corner of the ghetto..yet they wonder why mexicans are drunk drivers..

mexicans are always a step behind blacks in america....blacks have BEEN thru alot ..slavery murdered rape..ect..
shit if it wasn't for affirmative actions and the NCAAP...BLACKS WON'T BE SHIT IN AMERICA
They'll still be living in slums with no education..they wont be able to have good JOBS..
and guess what? MEXICANS...WE'RE RIGHT BEHIND THEM ON THAT
so think before you speak..
its not about WHAT YOU ROCKIN
ITS NOT ABOUT WHO STARTED FASHION
ITS NOT ABOUT WHOS THE BEST
ITS NOT ABOUT HOLDIN DOWN THE BLOCK

ITS ABOUT COMING TOGETHER AS PEOPLE AND FIGHTIN THE POWER!

they put guns every corner in harlem yet they wonder why blacks stay strap and kil eachother..

on the westcoast...it's the opposite..

they put liquor stores in every corner of the ghetto..yet they wonder why mexicans are drunk drivers..

mexicans are always a step behind blacks in america....blacks have BEEN thru alot ..slavery murdered rape..ect..
shit if it wasn't for affirmative actions and the NCAAP...BLACKS WON'T BE SHIT IN AMERICA
They'll still be living in slums with no education..they wont be able to have good JOBS..
and guess what? MEXICANS...WE'RE RIGHT BEHIND THEM ON THAT
so think before you speak..
its not about WHAT YOU ROCKIN
ITS NOT ABOUT WHO STARTED FASHION
ITS NOT ABOUT WHOS THE BEST
ITS NOT ABOUT HOLDIN DOWN THE BLOCK

ITS ABOUT COMING TOGETHER AS PEOPLE AND FIGHTIN THE POWER!

We're talking about GANGS/ FASHION. Not about education, poor & rich.

That was i refering to. So YES, I DO THINK BEFORE I SPEAK. Nice try though.

Westside connection???? Son, N.W.A was here before the W.S.C. Look at their shit. Tight blue jeans with black coats! Mexicans chose to dress like that for i.d in the pintas and brought it to the calles.
I wouldn't have a problem if blacks gave credit to where its do, YOU GET MY POINT?

Their style now....

UGLY COLORED SHIRTS, BAGGY JEANS, TIMBERLAND BOOTS, HAT TILT TO A SIDE (LMFAO)...... That is the mayate style. Leave it at that. You know it too.

Simon I get what u trying 2 say...but like i said b4 its not really about who started what...its like trying 2 argue that Christ wasnt white...we all know he wasnt...he might not have been black but sure wasnt white like he moderly depicted but who cares about his skin color that dont change who he is or what he stands 4....but what i dont get it....and I get alot 2 especially 4rm ppl d cali...just cause ur a MX and u wear baggy clothes, fitted's...ect...ur stereotyped 2 b black...like i said its the big melting pot we all borrowed 1 thing or another at 1 point or another...

We're talking about GANGS/ FASHION. Not about education, poor & rich.

That was i refering to. So YES, I DO THINK BEFORE I SPEAK. Nice try though.

its all good..i was just gettin my point across.....mexicans have contributed alot but were still a step behind them

i aint got a problem wit blacks but there are times where it looks like that because of lil problems of gangs crips are the original pero surenos were a branch off of it you feel me so aint no problem but its teh same if a white,mex,black, starts something wit a mex its all the same beef it dont matter what color you feel me ey ese? its just the matter of who said what ey?

yeh MS are big in my city..they took over sum areas already...i really havent seen no surenos on this site that hate blacks...but isnt it funny how all the surenos on here are not even passed 16 years old? sumtimes it make me wonder where the real surenos at...the ones not just reppin a goddamn color.

Damn I know this is an old ass post but shit homes one of the main reasons why i hate nortenos is because i dont realy consider them Raza cuz like Mr.D says you see them c-walkin,hair in cornrows, and "nigga" is the word comming out there mouth like there black or something.but im not racist or anything you know black people are alright just as long as there not set trippin and for me its not just a color is where your from and all the pride that comes with it..Southland Raza por vida

If you want to talk about Puppets... The Marines, Navy, Air Force and even the Government are puppets as well.
Nice try though..:cool:

you are so DUMB it's stopped being funny. The military pays you and provides an opportunity for young men and women's futures with training and money for college- plus chicks dig the uniform. :)
4 years of military service or 4 years of being in the Sureno's which is going to look better on a job application.

to call you retarded would be an insult to the mentally disabled and to call you a Mexican would be an insult to La Raza.

the government are puppets? of course there is leeches about the government that we don't like....speaking your mind is the only way things can heard.

and yes tbt is right on the military tip.......that's obviously gonna look ALOT better in a job application as long as its done for the right purpose...but right now in 2007..it is not good plan to join the military..Knowin how bush is gonna send you to war as soon as you joined his evil regime....to die for something so stupid...

cornrows let me give u a little history they were started in africa around the africa/asia border of saudi arabia now since some latinos r claiming some SHOCKIN LOST ASIAN HISTORY they i guess conrows r ur history 2, and one more thing NIGGAs r anyone who aint white simeple, if slavery came bk 2moro ESE that means u 2

Segregation of any kind is stupid. Have we not already learned that lesson? Civil rights movment anyone? Now you have affirmative action, ESL in schools, land grants to Indains, Blacks want reporations, black gangs, white gangs, mexican gangs, asian gangs, gay gangs, biker gangs. America the melting pot? Not the way it's going now. I see everything that I listed above as SEGREGATION. The goverment is doing it and even worse we are doing it to ourselves. How would you feel going to school and there is a white kid wearing a shirt that said WHITE PRIDE? I know I wouldn't like it. But it's okay for other races to say brown, black, gay and asian pride. When confronted, we hide behind the blanket statement of "respecting and honoring our culture and beliefs"
I'm proud to be alive and accepting of all people. It's segregation that will be this countries downfall. The nazi's sererated the Jews. Isn't Israel in a daily fight to stay alive? Look at the middle east, they are all the same color even, sunis and sheas trying to kill each other. We keep up choice we've made to segregate ourselves, we're not far behind them when you stop and think about it. I want to wear something cause I like it, not cause it's what my people do. Who cares who started it. Who cares who else is wearing it, what does it matter who invented it?
Funny thing is I've been told if I want to dress like a mexican my Mom said she'd take me to Mexico and buy me cloths in Mexico. There not the same as what we wear here. We dress like Mexican Americans here. Which we are not. We are Americans of mexican decent

You're not a Mexican American?

I'd be a little bit upset if someone showed up to my school wearing a shirt that said 'white pride.' But if it said something else on it, like 'French Pride' or 'German Pride' then it'd be cool. Not all white people can be grouped together like that as they all come from different cultural backgrounds. I feel the same way about 'brown pride.' Yeah, I might be 'brown,' but I'm nothing like other 'browns' around the world.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back