• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Going to add new mods

Rachel 22

Best answers
LMFAO @ hypocritical pedophile NeoCons who create with multiple accounts to troll and disrespect talking about respect!

I am a liberal and when I have I disrespected anyone? Your wild accusations are hurtful and ridiculous.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL yeah right...

i was banned for saying this place sucked ass...

reason for banning "if you dont like it, GTFO"

Lol sensitive susan...

Dont trip foo, that was prolly chicana when he was a mod 4 -5 yrs ago

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why bother? The pussy ( ^_^ ) has given me eight infractions today alone and I'm still posting. Why do they even have mods here?

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
hazer, you must do what yoy feel is right and we will continue to post as we feel is right but hopefully not to the point of rudeness, cruelity, prejudice or malice:cool:

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i read users comments and ask users that i think respect this forum and its users.

In all honesty Hazer,you picked ( ^_^ ) as a mod. . Thats like throwing yourself under a bus,and hanging on to the muffler while being dragged down the street .

So how much money (fees) would I have to pay to become a mod ?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hazer, you must do what yoy feel is right and we will continue to post as we feel is right but hopefully not to the point of rudeness, cruelity, prejudice or malice:cool:

Slither I agree with you,but as a mod myself ( not here ) thats all most impossible to do in todays society .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad