• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Hate Crime Statistics in the USA- FBI

I don't think I've seen a picture of Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes. All the ones I've seen are with brown hair and brown eyes and once in awhile the "black" Jesus.

well Jesus and the Mexicans could have a connection via the Olmecs and the Navajo, who were once cousin tribes with the Sumerians. Sumerians were the founding civilization of the Middle East, and they had the same calendar system as the Mayans. Abraham, the father of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism was a Sumerian.

I don't think I've seen a picture of Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes. All the ones I've seen are with brown hair and brown eyes and once in awhile the "black" Jesus.

not all caucasoids have blonde hair and blue eyes...lol....look at ronald reagan and adolf hitler...

\

not all caucasoids have blonde hair and blue eyes...lol....look at ronald reagan and adolf hitler...

\
but hitler wasn't caucasoids, he was just a psycho that couldn't accept that he had jewish blood, because at that time his last name didn't exist, it was a change from the jewish last name Hiedler in german pronounced Hidler, than he made Hitler, and his whole history was a fake, beacause he didn't belong to this super race (Aryans) that he fought for...I did know it not long ago, when I was studying in germany......

Hitler was indeed a caucasoid. Caucasoid is a cranial structure, which is shared by people from Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and India. Caucasian is an ethnic group to which the Jews and Europeans do not belong.

So Blacks are 3-4 times more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than to be an offender
Asians are 5 times more likely to be a victim than an offender
Native Americans are twice as likely to be a victim of a hate crime than an offender
Whites are 3 times more likely to be an offender than a victim of a hate crime.

And yes, Bush refuses to pass hate crime legislation??

statistics like these make people steriotype white people as haters...this is crazy and sad...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back