• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
:confused:ok i like dis boi a hella lot ...but he's not that cute and i dont know if my friends would improve...wat should i do and how do i get him to notice me????

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
who cares what u friends "approve" of if the judge ur boyfriends like that man that aint no real friend they should respect ur decision about who u like

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
FUCK ALL them lil homiiez riite now....is all up 2 u....if they tellin u stupid things like dont get wit that guy then they aint true friends cuz they should b happy for u they shouldnt b tellin u shit..if u like the foo then try n get wit him

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats wat im tryin 2 say, it aint there life, someone who spends there time trying to make others happy will only make themselves sad

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
personally i dont give a flyin fuck wat other people think they can suck my big brown dick

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol thanks !!!!i dont kno tho ..i mean its not like im tryna impress them but ...they gonna be baggen on me and shit :( i do like him tho............

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
then if u aint tryin 2 impress them, u should'nt be worryin bout it..like i said if u like him then start talkin 2 him n see where your relationship goes...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its only a bitch if u weak minded, like i said i dont give a shit wat anyone thinks, they aint me, they dont no my pain so they can suckAdick

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well shit im not weak minded,,but wat my friends think means a lot to me.in the end ima still do wat i wanna do.....cuz im ME !!!!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad