• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hey!!!!!

why wud i care about what people think, like i said, "only an idiot tries to make others happy all the time", lifes 4 living, making your own path, homies r homies but at the end of the day its ur life

THANKS^^^:rolleyes: :mad:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why wud i care about what people think, like i said, only an idiot tries to make others happy all the time, lifes 4 living, making your own path, homies r homies but at the end of the day its ur life

it's a nice way to look at life, but we all care on some level what others think.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why wud i care about what people think, like i said, only an idiot tries to make others happy all the time, lifes 4 living, making your own path, homies r homies but at the end of the day its ur life

so ur saying if some1 came talking shit 2 u u wouldnt give a care and just keep walking?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's a nice way to look at life, but we all care on some level what others think.

we all conform to social norms n values, thats human nature. the difference is, some people get so cought up they actually become mindless drones, they totally comform to the group, leaving little or no room for being a individual

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok i get u but hoimes are the thing dat make ur life hella...who would u chill wit ,,party wit ,,,who would be there and get u out of shit?? yea ur lifes on ur but ur hoimes got a lot to do wit it

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so ur saying if some1 came talking shit 2 u u wouldnt give a care and just keep walking?

thats a action beto, its not the same thing, thinking something and bitchin to someone else is funny because the person will usually comform, most people who bitch are to afraid to actually say it to the persons face, which is why they tell the story to there peer group with hopes that the rest will comform, hence leading to a majority rule. people feel safe in numbers

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok i get u but hoimes are the thing dat make ur life hella...who would u chill wit ,,party wit ,,,who would be there and get u out of shit?? yea ur lifes on ur but ur hoimes got a lot to do wit it

i roll wid my familia know one else can be trusted. my close homies i class as familia. we dont roll outside the family

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

pues es mejor no acompanado q mal acompanado me entiendes i mean i got alot of homies but most of them i dont see them daily and most are in different city states and even countries u know u dont need homies 2 have fun

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats a action beto, its not the same thing, thinking something and bitchin to someone else is funny because the person will usually comform, most people who bitch are to afraid to actually say it to the persons face, which is why they tell the story to there peer group with hopes that the rest will comform, hence leading to a majority rule. people feel safe in numbers

simon i know what u mean pero if some1 is talking shit and u react thats still caring about what ppl say at some lv like truth said i mean if u just keep on walking whats 2 lose u know

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno that all im saying is hoimes .i mean REAL HOIME are ur family..they the people that will still be there when u fuck up they the people that u can tell anything to ...they the 1s that can laf at u and u wont get mad...thats the hoimes im talken bout ...and without dem ...im still me ..but ...with dem ..im ME

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its different, when someone faces you with a situation they are bringing conflict. conflict can only be solved by 'fight or flight'. now if someone is bitchin about me to others i just laugh, but if they come 2 my face then they are making a conflict. and i dont ever run in conflict

Best answers
hey if they r really ur friends then they wont care as long as ur happy... but if u really like this guy then just talk to him see wat he likes n go wit it b ur self.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i kno that all im saying is hoimes .i mean REAL HOIME are ur family..they the people that will still be there when u fuck up they the people that u can tell anything to ...they the 1s that can laf at u and u wont get mad...thats the hoimes im talken bout ...and without dem ...im still me ..but ...with dem ..im ME

well obviously they aint real homie sif theyre gonna bitch about who u like

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad