• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its different, when someone faces you with a situation they are bringing conflict. conflict can only be solved by 'fight or flight'. now if someone is bitchin about me to others i just laugh, but if they come 2 my face then they are making a conflict. and i dont ever run in conflict

no not always remeber 4 there 2 b a conflict or a fight there has 2 b 2 ppl u know 1 person cant fight me me etiendes i mean it aint gonna make any less of a man 2 avoid a conflict it may also bring harm 2 u and ur fam not avoiding something but i can see where ur coming 4rm the streets do that 2 u pero like i always say aint no1 perfect me entiendes

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
their are certain situations in which flight is the only real option. like when your parents hit u as a child. you cant fight bk, your to little, so you might try n hide. when a person becomes old enough to control their emotions they find it hard it conflict situations so almost always a fight happens

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon simon i cant see where ur coming 4rm but what im trying 2 say that not fighting and ignoring ppl on talking shit 2 u is a way of maintaining u know keeping ur head up

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol simon in my case thats what im trying 2 do and sometimes u have to LEARN how 2 control their urges but thats a lesson only life can teach u know

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok i get ya'll 2day ima talk to him !!!!! now lets hope he likes me and if my friends dont like it ....fuck'em

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad