• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hey truth, right wing, and da rest of dem vatoz talkin....

phreakwars

Experienced Poster
Best answers
The also can't deport American Citizens, even if they happen to be Hispanic.

And let's get real. When it comes RIGHT DOWN TO IT, that's what REALLY pisses people like TruthBTold off. He is a rascist, plain and simple. Right wing, and the others, not so much, but still racists.

Gee, JUST HOW MANY WHO POST ON BP ARE ACTUAL IMMIGRANTS?

I'd guess that having an actual immigrant on BP is quite rare, and most, if not EVERYONE who posts on BP is probably an AMERICAN citizen. Yet, who do they like to preach all their "EVILS OF IMMIGRANTS" bullshit too? My family has been American born and raised for generations. They can all just fukk off about their "IMMIGRANTS THIS AND THAT" bullshit, I for one could care less.

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
"dey cant deport us all"

[/SIZE]
keep dat in mind pendejos

So you admit you are a wetback. I knew it!

raid.05.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-avenues-raid-html,0,3221506.htmlstory

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ you dnt kno who i am... n sure go ahead n judge me how ever u wanna but keep on mind u dnt kno me.... fo shit mijo...u dnt kno shittt bout me... haha u dnt kno where i come from n where am headin....

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers

And let's get real. When it comes RIGHT DOWN TO IT, that's what REALLY pisses people like TruthBTold off. He is a rascist, plain and simple. Right wing, and the others, not so much, but still racists.

I'd guess that having an actual immigrant on BP is quite rare, and most, if not EVERYONE who posts on BP is probably an AMERICAN citizen. Yet, who do they like to preach all their "EVILS OF IMMIGRANTS" bullshit too? My family has been American born and raised for generations. They can all just fukk off about their "IMMIGRANTS THIS AND THAT" bullshit, I for one could care less.

You know phreak,there are many different races in the community where I moderate . Some are very racist,and some are not . The point being is,most people who post here assume there are Mexicans,Latinos and Hispanics here . The name brown pride suggest that . A community that has a name of white pride or black pride would suggest those races would be there . The community where I mod at has no real aim at a specific race .

But on the other hand,members here have said numerous times that people like me or truth come here every day all day . That might be true . But when a debate comes up about illegal immigrants,anchor babies etc...There the first ones who defend or approve of it .

You have to admit that the way the "immigrants of today " are manipulating the system is not right . If I lie to the IRS and get thousands of dollars in refunds every year because I cheated the system and you did not,it would make mad .

phreakwars

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Thousands in refunds every year?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/b...l=1&adxnnlx=1276513206-Pgz1yNUKeNR0H4EfGSJNBA

You have to admit that the way the "immigrants of today " are manipulating the system is not right . If I lie to the IRS and get thousands of dollars in refunds every year because I cheated the system and you did not,it would make mad .
Considering a majority of us (AMERICANS) get back more then we pay in during tax season. What do you think would happen if THEY (ILLEGALS) REALLY DID all remember to file returns? Take into consideration what the average illegals income is, factor in the earned income credits for all those damn kids..

Sorry, the US is actually getting off pretty cheap by them paying taxes and evading the returns because they are illegal..

OnTheRight

Best answers
They say that history always repeats itself and well.....

[YOUTUBE]a_12m4Qe7Ic&feature[/YOUTUBE]

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"dey cant deport us all"

keep dat in mind pendejos

i agreei agreei agree real talk. real peoples. not fake racist promotion of racist laws. great posts.

grape ape

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the laws target latinos. that's how and why. very simple, very easy. arizona has a history of racism regarding legislation. it's a part of the bigger drive to try and make sure latinos are not the dominant racial group in america. hence the targeting of the constitutional law stating people born here are automatic citizens. sorry.

thanks.

fish_surf

Best answers
Fishsurf is a mixed breed. But, an American citizen who is against my tax dollars paying for illegal immigrants - regardless of what country they come from - comining to my country and receiving government handouts. I pass the ball right back to our government. The illegals are only taking advantage of what is being offered.

fish_surf

Best answers
the laws target latinos. that's how and why. very simple, very easy. arizona has a history of racism regarding legislation. it's a part of the bigger drive to try and make sure latinos are not the dominant racial group in america. hence the targeting of the constitutional law stating people born here are automatic citizens. sorry.

thanks.

There is no proof in what you say.

OnTheRight

Best answers

thanks.

Really? Which laws target lations?

OnTheRight

Best answers
yea das wut i mean. dey sayin dey dnt like mexicans n other races on here pero not every latino here is illegal...do dey cant deport us all!

Good point...and if we did....who'd clean our toilets?

dis onez gutz ur nae allz ova it, ese...5.00 per hour= mui bueno!

toilet23.jpg

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Thousands in refunds every year?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/b...l=1&adxnnlx=1276513206-Pgz1yNUKeNR0H4EfGSJNBA

Considering a majority of us (AMERICANS) get back more then we pay in during tax season. What do you think would happen if THEY (ILLEGALS) REALLY DID all remember to file returns? Take into consideration what the average illegals income is, factor in the earned income credits for all those damn kids..

Sorry, the US is actually getting off pretty cheap by them paying taxes and evading the returns because they are illegal..

The article is from 2005,(5) years ago . So now its OK for illegals not to pay taxes .

Lets say I am from Russia,55 years old and come to the USA,my wife gets pregnant 4 years after being here illegally . Has the kid, now me and her are now citizens ( do to me cheating the system with the 14th ). I now have to legally pay SS at the $8 HR job I am working at . I am now 59,and will receive full SS benefits at age 64 . Now whats wrong with that situation ?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They say that history always repeats itself and well.....

[YOUTUBE]a_12m4Qe7Ic&feature[/YOUTUBE]

It dose,just look back in history . The biggest thing I see from yester year and today is it gets worse .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad