• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Honor 6-6-1944

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
all those words typed out but your posts were still incoherent...

president FDR is directly responsible for the deaths of american soldiers that died during WWII.United States freedom was never under any threat...

[YOUTUBE]viW7JkASxoY[/YOUTUBE]

I liked how you changed the subject with a tangent response though...this wasn't about communism at all but how the U.S. government deliberately sacrificed and sent cannon fodder over seas for it's own personal interests,not the people.

you're too feeble of mind to understand any of that though..but go on keep making an ass out of yourself and continue blaming communism you gullible piece of shit.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers

president FDR is directly responsible for the deaths of american soldiers that died during WWII.United States freedom was never under any threat...

I liked how you changed the subject with a tangent response though...this wasn't about communism at all but how the U.S. government deliberately sacrificed and sent cannon fodder over seas for it's own personal interests,not the people.

you're too feeble of mind to understand any of that though..but go on keep making an ass out of yourself and continue blaming communism you gullible piece of shit.

first things first.....this thread is to honor the fallen AMERICAN SOLDIERS AT D DAY...you want to turn it into something else

FINE ...I WILL BE HAPPY TO HAND YOUR IGNORANT ASS TO YOU!!!

^^^CAN YOU FKN READ OR NOT...YOU GONNA DEBATE THE HISTORY OF THE GULAG AND IT'S FOUNDERS YOUR MTHRFKN IDOLS?>?????????

your political beliefs and loyalty to this country are as good as a skinheads wrapped in a red coat mthrfkr!

YOUR ARGUEMENT IS FROM A COMMUNIST STANDPOINT!!!

^^^^what in the holy fk goes thru that mind of yours???? if there was never a threat THEN WHY IN THE FK WAS THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED WORLD AT WAR??!!!!!!

WTF DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE HISTORY OF YOUR IDOLS ???

^^^^you don't have a fkn leg to stand on. YOU GOD DAMNED KNOW IT TO!

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^^what in the holy fk goes thru that mind of yours???? if there was never a threat THEN WHY IN THE FK WAS THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED WORLD AT WAR??!!!!!!
*smh*

Pick up a book or simply google that shit...United States wasn't at war with anyone.lulz.

Uncle Cracker

Best answers
Some interesting points about WW II:

The Japanese bombed Oregon killing 6 people.
Also the Japanese subs that were capable of reaching New York and capable of launching a bomber from it.
Japanese Bombed Oregon

American news media kept these attacks a secret during the war in cooperation with the US government to prevent fear, panic, and confusion which would fulfill the Japanese propaganda goals. Lea had said if the nation as well as individuals prepared for the Japanese attacks, there would be no chaos.
The seaplane carried two bombs launched from a special modified submarine. It was equipped with compressed air gear to assist ejecting the seaplane from a short uplift-rail. The seaplane then landed at sea after a mission and was hoisted to the submarine to repeat the same steps. The floats and wings were removed and folded up to fit in the watertight hanger. (see above picture)
On May 27, 1942 two Japanese submarines, the I-26 and I-15 were positioned in the area of Kodiak, Alaska to support a reconnaissance flight launched from the third submarine I-25 for planning a diversionary attack on Dutch Harbor. The plan was to divert American attention and the upcoming attack against American positions on Midway island. On June 20, the I-26 shelled the lighthouse at Estevan Point on Vancouver Island. While moving south, the I-25 shelled and torpedoed the freighter S.S. Fort Camosun off Cape Flattery. The freighter was rescued and towed to safety in Neah Bay.
The next evening, June 21, the I-25 positioned off the Columbia River, surfaced to shell Fort Stevens, a coastal defense installation on north coast of Oregon. The only damage was to the baseball backstop. On July 30, on their return to Yokosuka, Japan, the US submarine USS Grunion (SS-216) was believed to have been downed by the I-25.
On the evening of September 9, 1942, the I-25 was back on the Oregon coast. It launched a seaplane with two incendiary bombs, which flew over Mount Emily, to drop bombs on the dense forest near Brookings. Its intent was to cause massive forest fires which would draw the US Pacific fleet to reposition closer to the mainland. The I-25 was spotted by a US A-29 bomber and dove to the safety of the ocean floor off Port Orford. A second similar seaplane attack was reported just after midnight on September 29, about 50 miles west of Cape Blanco. The I-25 used four of its six incendiary bombs. Both mission failed due to the bad weather, which had saturated the woods. They could have started large forest fires.
On Sunday, October 4, 1942, the I-25 sank the freighter SS Camden off Coos Bay and on the following Tuesday, the submarine was successful at sinking the tanker SS Larry Doheny off Cape Sebastian on the south Oregon coast. On its way back to Yokosuka, October 11, the I-25 destroyed a Soviet submarine L-16 mistaking it for a US submarine.
The newly discovered eastward jet stream at the high elevation of 30,000 feet opened up another opportunity for Japanese to drop incendiary bombs on the US mainland. The thirty three pound bomb was carried by a balloon with a ingenious mechanism that dropped sand bags along the way, in order to remain on the 30,000 foot altitude. The code name was ?Fu-Go?. From November, 1944 to April, 1945, over 342 incidents were recorded in the US and Canada. There were 45 balloon incidents reported in Oregon. On May 5, 1945, while the family picnicking in the woods, a pregnant wife, named Elsie Mitchell cried out to her husband as he parked the car, ?Look what I found, dear!?. One of her five children removed the balloon from the tree and triggered the explosion. The children died instantly and Elsie lived briefly afterward. Balloon bomb incidents were registered as far away as Michigan and Iowa, including seventeen states.
The above incidents could have been the Japanese retaliation for General Jimmy Doolittle?s aerial raid on Tokyo on April 18, 1942, the first attack on Japanese soil.

Based on the Oregon State Archives Exhibit - RY

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This message is hidden because Uncle Cracker is on your ignore list.

This is my new method of dealing with trolls...saves time by not scrolling down through all the ignorant posts.

Uncle Cracker

Best answers
The code name was “Fu-Go”. From November, 1944 to April, 1945, over 342 incidents were recorded in the US and Canada. There were 45 balloon incidents reported in Oregon. Balloon bomb incidents were registered as far away as Michigan and Iowa, including seventeen states.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Indeed, the greatest generation. God Bless.

i agreei agreei agreei agreei agree

*smh*

Pick up a book or simply google that shit...United States wasn't at war with anyone.lulz.

oh my mthrfkn god!!!!!!!! your killin me!!!! was there a world war 2 or not????

let me copy what you just said ./..........United States wasn't at war with anyone

You-Are-Fucking_Retard.gif

^^^no offense!

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agreei agreei agreei agreei agree

oh my mthrfkn god!!!!!!!! your killin me!!!! was there a world war 2 or not????

let me copy what you just said ./..........United States wasn't at war with anyone
before FDR sacrificed those men....

dude,you really are that slow.:eek:

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
before FDR sacrificed those men....

dude,you really are that slow.:eek:

god damnit!!!! MAN!!!!!!

i have proven to you why we were at war with YOUR IDOLS!! do i need to go there...why we were at war with hitler and the axis of evil also....which brings about the topic of this thread!!!!!!!! which is why we should honor the soldiers of D DAY!!!!!!!!!

damnit man...i know you can not be THAT FKN DENSE!

ok........i'll listen to your side...how did FDR sacrifice the soldiers of WW2????

what in the fk was his motive and how did he accomplish it?

GIVE ME THE LINK TO THAT "SACRIFICE AT PEARL HARBOR"...WHICH I BELIEVE IS WUT YOU THINK SUPPORTS YOUR OPINION.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
god damnit!!!! MAN!!!!!!

i have proven to you why we were at war with YOUR IDOLS!! do i need to go there...why we were at war with hitler and the axis of evil also....which brings about the topic of this thread!!!!!!!! which is why we should honor the soldiers of D DAY!!!!!!!!!

damnit man...i know you can not be THAT FKN DENSE!

ok........i'll listen to your side...how did FDR sacrifice the soldiers of WW2????

what in the fk was his motive and how did he accomplish it?
Why don't start by going back to my very first post...and then reread the the whole fucken thread.Jeez.

This message is hidden because John Doe2 is on your ignore list.

nuisance

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why don't start by going back to my very first post...and then reread the the whole fucken thread.Jeez.

LIKE I MTHRFKN SAID...i will watch the youtube video about pearl harbor that you posted up AS WELL AS YOUR BELIEFS ABOUT FDR!

be prepared to support your beliefs! i'll get back to this in a minute!

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LIKE I MTHRFKN SAID...i will watch the youtube video about pearl harbor that you posted up AS WELL AS YOUR BELIEFS ABOUT FDR!

be prepared to support your beliefs! i'll get back to this in a minute!
you do that bitch..it's about time you start waking the fuck up!

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you do that bitch..it's about time you start waking the fuck up!

hey mthrfkr IF I AM WRONG I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RE-EVALUATING MY BELIEFS....I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR POINT OF VIEW WITH OBJECTIVITY!!! WHICH IS MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY YOU DO FOR OTHERS!!!!!!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mann the US DID NOT rise against hitler in ww2.....the british and the russians did it before them.

when americans started coming for aid, they were too late....but their aid was needed in the holocaust. thats about it.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey mthrfkr IF I AM WRONG I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RE-EVALUATING MY BELIEFS....I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR POINT OF VIEW WITH OBJECTIVITY!!! WHICH IS MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY YOU DO FOR OTHERS!!!!!!

STFU and get to it...something you should've done from the gate.

This message is hidden because TRICKY D1CK is on your ignore list.

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
mann the US DID NOT rise against hitler in ww2.....the british did it before them.

when americans started coming for aid, they were too late....but their aid was needed in the holocaust. thats about it.

The US didn't rise against Hitler? I understand you have not read about WWII but maybe you seen the movie Saving Private Ryan?

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Do I think you're smarter than Sunsa? No..Do I think you're smarter than truthBtold? No..so why in hell should I even consider trying to get anything across to you after they failed? go back and reread everything that's been said in this thread.Let it marinate in that hollow head of yours..and maybe then,you'd realize what fucken retard you are.

If anyone failed its you . I pointed out that you believed that the Pacific conflict and the D-day conflict were the same . I am still LMFAO about that .

Jeez stop reading the Mexican history books dude .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad