• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Hoop ear rings

Sweets79

Best answers
why does a lil humor rooted in truth bug you? lighten up a lil.

Oh so thats what you call it..

humor rooted in truth=Stereotypical..

HOld on let me go get my 15 kids out of my lil pinto while my lazy husband beats me and drags me into the house to make him some tacos...for him and his gangbanger friends...
Why dont we all just go back Mexico while were at it...

If bigger hoops make us more Chicanas..then we might as well be Black...If thats the case..

This or ..ma time of the month is gettin close..
or

according to my horoscope..
I may be moody now that the Moon is in my sign and my erratic feelings could make me uneasy, tempting me to overcompensate by acting cool. Others may think that they can see throughmy veneer of detachment, but my emotions are elusive enough that I can keep everyone guessing.

so who knows really?..

I do need to lighten up just a lil...thanks for the reminder..:)

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^So did the freak have big hoop earings?..

well i was replien to tony but the hoop was on my peepee i were a hoop in it i got a prince abert meaning a hoop threw the peepee and the hina i dont remember, if she wore earing.[lmao] dam i got to stop righting shit like this for realz make me look bad.:eek:

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well the homie solo drove one day and i just got out of prison he told me about this freek that wanted to fuck me so ass i paroled i was horny like a mother fucker i could put my dick into almost anything including a brick wall no not that bad any ways this chick we picked her up and we were going for a friend but the friend back ed out so i was likes lets get a room she was fuck the room lets fuck right hear i was like okay so i had a mean as hard on and she unziped me and started to give me head my home boy almost crashed trien to ajust the rear vew mirror well i got my fuck on in the back seet but the hina was like so good i felt i could hold it it was my first peise of ass and i was like fuck i pulled out and i busted all over the place she was fucken pist off and my homboy wass laughing his ass of i was like i just got out what did you expect wait a minute and we can go for it again well the hina was mad she almost busted hers but we got to our destination and my boy was like let me hit it she was like hell no and left she told me to loose the number fuck that was fucked up but my boy was like dam fool you got sholong you must be like half black or something half from the waist down i started to laugh but he was clownin on me because the hina left all disapointed fuck i havent had any in years what the fuck was i sopose to do last like 1 full hour. LOL ow well

[lmao] [lmao] [lmao]

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i was replien to tony but the hoop was on my peepee i were a hoop in it i got a prince abert meaning a hoop threw the peepee and the hina i dont remember, if she wore earing.[lmao] dam i got to stop righting shit like this for realz make me look bad.:eek:

Nah you are funny in a cool way :)

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I have a few pairs of really big hoop ear rings. I love all kinds of ear rings. Some things just fit with different styles/different moods. Gosh I don't know how many pairs of ear rings I have- many dozens, different types and styles. I have two ear piercings and for usual daily wear I have smaller ear rings so they don't get in my way.

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn i couldnt go through no prince albert sounds to painful fuck all that

Asesino

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont mind girls with hoop earings in class i rolld up paper and tell them to hold it up so i shoot through them

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

HOld on let me go get my 15 kids out of my lil pinto well I was kinda thinking an old school chevy- big as a boat[/size]while my lazy husband beats me and drags me into the house to make him some tacos...for him and his gangbanger friends...

If bigger hoops make us more Chicanas..then we might as well be Black...If thats the case..

or

I may be moody now that the Moon is in my sign and my erratic feelings could make me uneasy, tempting me to overcompensate by acting cool. Others may think that they can see throughmy veneer of detachment, but my emotions are elusive enough that I can keep everyone guessing.

so who knows really?..

I can't figure you out, you either have a crush on me or you want me severally mutilated... I'm not sure.

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers

HOld on let me go get my 15 kids out of my lil pinto while my lazy husband beats me and drags me into the house to make him some tacos...for him and his gangbanger friends...

or

so who knows really?..

ahahahahahaha....good one sweets! I agree with you!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad