• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I'm so fat

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL WUT i D0...i`S CRUNCHE`S...i`t W0RK`S AND H0W EB0DY SAiD RUN STAY ACTiVE....EAT LESS JUNK F00D AND M0RE HEALTHiER F00D DRiNK AL0T 0F WATER...i AiNT A HEALTH FREAK 0R ANYTHiN BUT I TRY T0 STAY HEALTHY...JUST CUT 0FF M0RE 0F WUT Y0U EAT...AND EAT M0RE FRUiT`S SALAD`S....

Chinese_Job

Best answers
you can't your genetic's blow,what you can do is get in a time machine and kill your reletives grandfather's grandmothers father and your mom...Then you won't exist exacly but chances are you will be a thin person so it would be you just not you ya kno?

LADiiLUNii

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.
Diets do not help, nothing helps.
Who ?????? can advise me as me to grow thin?
EY IRA DONT BE SO NEGATIVE. IM A LIL CHUNKIE TOO. WORK IT EH. BE PROUD OF THE BODY IF UR IN. IF U WANNA LOOSE WEIGHT, JUS DONT GO ON A STRICT DIET. U KILL UR BODY LKE THAT. TAKE IT SLOW. EVRYDAY EAT LIL PORTIONS OF FOOD. BUT DONT STARVE URSELF.

vanessa29690

Best answers
i say dont worry about what u look like....theres plenty of people out there with different tastes and some people like their guy/girl to be big....so fuck it somebody will love you the way u are....u dont hafta change for anybody.

TURTLE

Best answers
It's called dieting and exercising. Just be who you are and don't stress about looks.

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
id like to help ya but then again i dont know how big u really are i mean u might be so big u can bearly get up or u might just be like 20 pounds over weight either way you gotta find what works for you find a activity that keeps you active n like everyone says cut da junkfood its just killin ya slowly cut down on alcohol mostly beer cuz thats what sticks n if u smoke weed i suggest that you stop thc makes fat stick to your tissues more but other then that dont sweat it..or do sweat it which ever helps you out just dont stress about it stress causes either weight gain or weight loss depending on your genetics

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.
Diets do not help, nothing helps.
Who ?????? can advise me as me to grow thin?

Larry dont give me that shit i was getting fat rolles in my stomach face on hit 2 chin and all that shit so was a an ex girl one day i decided to go work out and i did and started eating semi okay i got back to shape look it aint gona take a week or 3 months it will take a while you consume to many calories to loose wate you need to consume less dont drink soda pop dont eat candy dont eat fast foods cook healthey man i can show you a picture i was big but i woke up one day and was like this aint me what the fuck happend to the thumper i usto know. so dont give me that shit, man up like a man and dont say it do it JUST FUCK"N STICK TO IT DONT GIVE IN MAN I REALY MEAN THIS IF YOU REALY WANT IT YOU WILL ACOMPISH IT I ALWAYS SAY IF YOU REALY WANT IT EAT, BREATH, DREAM, AND PEE YOUR DESIRE AND YOU WILL GET TO IT NO MOTHER FUCKEN JOKE, DEFRENCE BETWEEN BEING LAZY AND BEING ABOUT YOUR GOALS.

mz.reedadeet

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well um.. it shouldnt matter if ur fat as long as ur not unhealthy u know everybody isnt skinny u know im naturally skinny u know but sometimes i wish i was bigger i think it doesnt matter as long as ur healthy okay thats all that matters

Last edited:

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol you make me laugh ... idk bout ppls heads weighint 15 punds tho lol
real shit thats the 2nd post talkin bout dude should cut off his head first one was 20 lbs 2nd one was 15 lbs people need to get shit right average human head weighs only about 8 lbs

CarAm3l Ki$s

Best answers
there is nun wrmg wit tht me personally it dnt mata tha size jus as lng as u got ya mind rite cha feel me:)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad