• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I'm so fat

crybaby

Best answers
you dont even have to worry if they dont like you for who you are then forget them it all depends on how you treat them your beautiful in the inside and out ok you dont need liposuction our nothing just act sweet ok there is someone for everyone ok

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i was fat lol

now im thick :)

no need to work out evryday or get in a diet.

as for da amounts of food you eat, wat you can do is
eat 5 meals a day small portions and cut down on sum carbs
like fast foods & junk food. now im not saying to completely stop eating them
because i understand you get cravings so you can chose a day maybe sundays to eat wateva you want just not past 7 at night. you dont have to work out evryday, maybe just 3days a week the times & amount of exercise vary on your schedule & target weight.

try signing up for a gym, if not work out at home.

cardio helps lose weight.

running,jump rope,jogging,bicycle riding, running up & down stairs,
mountain climbers etc.

doesn't have to be exercise maybe you can try
dancing,boxing,kick boxing,wrestling etc.

also to tighten your body you can use sit ups,
crunches,push ups,pull ups,squats, & lounges.

their is many types of work out routines that will help you focus on your target weight & body.

good luck hope i was some kind of help.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.
Diets do not help, nothing helps.
Who ?????? can advise me as me to grow thin?

get your thyroid levels checked. get checked for insulin resistance. when those results come back...then you will know it's all in your head and your genes. so you gotta work with it. stick to a healthy 2000 calorie a day diet supplemented with a multi vitamin.

exercise, but not to much. to much exercise will make you hungrier.

remember......self control.
post up a pic of yourself to the fridge you find extremely disturbing.

every time you want to buy fast food....transfer that money to a savings account.

oh yeah...but don't listen to my advice.....i have an eating disorder.[no]

but it keeps me thin so fk it....but you deserve better....

all the best!!![wavey]

ladygrumpy

Best answers
just tell the ppl to fuk off nd if they dont like you for who you are then they dont have to talk/hangout with you... pero if you want to lose wieght then there are plenty of different things such as working out there are different surgeries that you can do... talk to your doctor they can help you find ways to lose wieght.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
People will always see you how you see yourself. I got guy friends who are fat but can still pull girls because they don't give a shit about their fatness.

No one's perfect. You should feel grateful you don't live in the third world making 1 dollar a day and having to catch rats to have something to eat for dinner.

HAPPY777

Best answers
Well holas i am a big girl but healthy have you found out if its your thyriod ? There is this six week body make over thingy i have done and tried alot of stuff but one thing i have always loved myself and had my homies mostly guys around me so i always had that and boyfriends and now big is in and believe me you may not think so but there are fine looking guys / girls that like big chunky fat etc gilrs/guys rather than thin / skinny people and trust me there are bigger and smaller people then you out there and uglier and prettier people then you out there if you wanna talk etc add me ok much love to you always

Domented

Best answers
Working out eating health and less food also fuck food jus do the slim fast diet n no fast food allowed at all

el chapo

Best answers
para perder peso que se tome un baso de agua tibia en allunas toda las mananas eso lo que yo estoy asiendo i tanbien que aga ejersisios todo los dias 2-3 horas

MissPrecious

Best answers
Have you ever considered liposuction?

plastic surgery isnt always the answer...well thats just my opinion;)

even jenny craig sorta sucks, id resort to eating healthy like lots of fruits and veggies,
diet coke, and No sugar!
:cool:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad